Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs
Jan 14, 2016 at 8:18 AM Post #1,696 of 2,508
Jan 14, 2016 at 8:20 AM Post #1,697 of 2,508
The president of the Rhapsodio club (flinkenick) has chimed in- you win, perfect.

Great review. I love the pictures.
His country man is Vice President.

Jan 14, 2016 at 8:21 AM Post #1,698 of 2,508
His country man is Vice President.

Yes I know the one, ke*****? Hehehe. They love them some Rhapsodio in the Netherlands, that's for sure!

Jan 14, 2016 at 8:27 AM Post #1,699 of 2,508
You're going to be at Canjam too, right? Think you'll have them by then?

Still up in the air I'm afraid. Should know by early Feb.

Jan 14, 2016 at 8:43 AM Post #1,703 of 2,508
  Rhapsodio Solar "End game Iem"

Great review (love the pics!) mahesh and some very nice musical taste (all mentioned artists, except Youn sun nah, are on my daps) you've got there
smily_headphones1.gif

Like Lurk mentioned, please publish (just a matter of copy/paste) it, so even more HF members can enjoy it...

They love them some Rhapsodio in the Netherlands, that's for sure!

Already 3 Solar owners on such a small population => that's a pretty high percentage
biggrin.gif

Jan 14, 2016 at 9:32 AM Post #1,706 of 2,508
Thank you guys
I posted on review page :beerchug:

Nice review mahesh! Are you sure you've never done reviews? Seems like your composition, description, imagery are spot on and more of an advanced reviewer. Kudos!

Will also try and write one myself of its dynamic 'brother' the rti2 when I receive the Pandora cable from Sammy, for a proper review. Thought of the title "limitless" :D

Jan 14, 2016 at 9:36 AM Post #1,707 of 2,508
  Great review (love the pics!) mahesh and some very nice musical taste (all mentioned artists, except Youn sun nah, are on my daps) you've got there
smily_headphones1.gif

Like Lurk mentioned, please publish (just a matter of copy/paste) it, so even more HF members can enjoy it...

Already 3 Solar owners on such a small population => that's a pretty high percentage
biggrin.gif

Yesh, you are loving the Sholar in de Netherlandsh. 
wink.gif

Mine, in case anyone is interested, are 'burning in'. I will report back in time. 
Nice review, mahesh. Not bad for a beginner at reviews and 3rd language 
beerchug.gif

Jan 14, 2016 at 9:45 AM Post #1,708 of 2,508

Yesh, you are loving the Sholar in de Netherlandsh. 
wink.gif

Mine, in case anyone is interested, are 'burning in'. I will report back in time. 
Nice review, mahesh. Not bad for a beginner at reviews and 3rd language 
beerchug.gif

For some reason this post made me think of Steve McClaren and his famous interview while at FC Twente
biggrin.gif

Jan 14, 2016 at 9:46 AM Post #1,709 of 2,508
Yes I know the one, ke*****? Hehehe. They love them some Rhapsodio in the Netherlands, that's for sure!

About time you entered the Solar system, jelt.

Like to see where it fits into your top 10 iems on 'fit for a bat'. Would it nudge the SE5 from #1 spot I wonder? You could call it, 'fit for a dutchman'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back