Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs
Jan 2, 2016 at 4:57 AM Post #1,456 of 2,508

@ozziecook some great looking designs you picked over there!
rolleyes.gif

beerchug.gif

Jan 3, 2016 at 10:01 AM Post #1,459 of 2,508
Okay, it's been a while since I posted but here we go, so I met with sammy to get my solars on January 1st(Happy New Year to me :) ) and am honored to have auditioned some of rhapsodio's cables and iems. So I would just like to leave my impressions, first off i would just like to say that I think rhapsodio has an iem depending on your preference(including budget). Since this is the solars thread, only solar first impressions will be posted. So i would have to say that upon initial listening, solar ticks all the boxes in my preferences, great bass response with good decay,treble extends quite far while not being ear piercing, and mids are neutral with great clarity. Soundstage though not the best I would say is above average, this is coming from full sized cans like hd650 and hd800s. In comparison i would say its like you're at the mid to front row in a concert. Will post a full review in the near future

Jan 3, 2016 at 10:07 AM Post #1,460 of 2,508
Okay, it's been a while since I posted but here we go, so I met with sammy to get my solars on January 1st(Happy New Year to me :) ) and am honored to have auditioned some of rhapsodio's cables and iems. So I would just like to leave my impressions, first off i would just like to say that I think rhapsodio has an iem for any person's preference(including budget). Since this is the solars thread, only solar first impressions will be posted.
Aaa you can slide some other iems. I have the RD3 and I love it.

Jan 3, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #1,463 of 2,508
Since this is the solars thread, only solar first impressions will be posted.

Is it? I wasn't aware of that
confused.gif

Solar is obviously the main subject over the past few weeks, but when you look closer there's also information on other iems like the RTi1&2, RDB Mk3&4 and even RSD cables to be found...

All impressions and reviews are welcome of course
wink.gif

Jan 3, 2016 at 10:14 AM Post #1,464 of 2,508
Is it? I wasn't aware of that :confused:

Solar is obviously the main subject over the past few weeks, but when you look closer there's also information on other iems like the RTi1&2, RDB Mk3&4 and even RSD cables to be found...

All impressions and reviews are welcome of course :wink:  

Will post comparison of other rhapsodio iems compared to solar in the full review :)

Jan 3, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #1,467 of 2,508
  yes the senns and heir 10s at half the price when on sale

Although very interesting (and out of the blue) information...
Ron-Burgundy-Confused-Look-and-Smile-Conan.gif

...was it ment for us over here?
blink.gif

Jan 4, 2016 at 12:41 AM Post #1,468 of 2,508
Okay, it's been a while since I posted but here we go, so I met with sammy to get my solars on January 1st(Happy New Year to me
smily_headphones1.gif
) and am honored to have auditioned some of rhapsodio's cables and iems. So I would just like to leave my impressions, first off i would just like to say that I think rhapsodio has an iem depending on your preference(including budget). Since this is the solars thread, only solar first impressions will be posted. So i would have to say that upon initial listening, solar ticks all the boxes in my preferences, great bass response with good decay,treble extends quite far while not being ear piercing, and mids are neutral with great clarity. Soundstage though not the best I would say is above average, this is coming from full sized cans like hd650 and hd800s. In comparison i would say its like you're at the mid to front row in a concert. Will post a full review in the near future

Anything Rhapsodio is posted here, and I'm very interested to know how the Solar fares in comparison with his stablemates.

Jan 5, 2016 at 7:19 AM Post #1,470 of 2,508

Users who are viewing this thread

Back