Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs
Dec 21, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #1,336 of 2,508
  So, if everyone could please stop promoting the Mojo so much I can continue living my life happily with $600 more in my bank account.

Oh, man. Can't wait to try the Solar on my MOJO!

Oh, wait ...

Dec 21, 2015 at 2:23 PM Post #1,339 of 2,508
I am switching between Zeus and Solar every day, having a hard time saying which one I love most. One thing is sure, they both pair very well with the MOJO!

Mim, you are killing me with all the new toys making me want them all. But for me, there can only be ONE, ..... and maybe one backup.
rolleyes.gif
 So far, no TOTL CIEM demo has knocked my NT6pro from its throne although I suspect that the SE5 may.

So how do the Zeus and the Solar compare to the SE5 Ref/Ult in SQ. Have they dethroned the king in SQ, matched its level with different flavors, or is the SE5 still the king of the hill in both Ref/Ult varieties? How would you compare them?

Dec 21, 2015 at 2:29 PM Post #1,340 of 2,508
Mim, you are killing me with all the new toys making me want them all. But for me, there can only be ONE, ..... and maybe one backup. :rolleyes:  So far, no TOTL CIEM demo has knocked my NT6pro from its throne although I suspect that the SE5 may.

So how do the Zeus and the Solar compare to the SE5 Ref/Ult in SQ. Have they dethroned the king in SQ, matched its level with different flavors, or is the SE5 still the king of the hill in both Ref/Ult varieties? How would you compare them?
All good in different flavors. The Solar will be the easiest one for everybody, SE5 still has my heart, and Zeus has the most personality.

Dec 21, 2015 at 2:50 PM Post #1,341 of 2,508
hahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahaahhahaahhaahahhahahahahahhhahhaahahhahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahahhaah
beyersmile.png
hahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahaahh

Dec 21, 2015 at 2:52 PM Post #1,343 of 2,508
Dec 21, 2015 at 3:09 PM Post #1,346 of 2,508
They are here and sound great so far. These are customs and they fit great - Haven't had them in long enough to know whether there will be any hot spots, but I'm doubting it. One thing - I don't know how anyone could imply these are bass-light-er - they have great bass - the seal may have something to do with it - but these hit hard.

Dec 21, 2015 at 3:37 PM Post #1,347 of 2,508
Haha not sure where you're going with this one buddy.

The knowing wink of those who have experienced Solar...

They are here and sound great so far. These are customs and they fit great - Haven't had them in long enough to know whether there will be any hot spots, but I'm doubting it. One thing - I don't know how anyone could imply these are bass-light-er - they have great bass - the seal may have something to do with it - but these hit hard.

I found Solar to hit pretty deep. Bass remains tight but there is an amount of sub bass presence that adds to the overall impact. Perfectly balanced in the low end IMHO.

Dec 21, 2015 at 3:38 PM Post #1,348 of 2,508
I found Solar to hit pretty deep. Bass remains tight but there is an amount of sub bass presence that adds to the overall impact. Perfectly balanced in the low end IMHO.

is the custom sound a significant improvement to the universal sound ?

Dec 21, 2015 at 3:39 PM Post #1,349 of 2,508

Just ran the frequency sweep on the earbud test on audio check.net - very solid response - no major dips whatsoever - that is always a good sign. Also Sammy matched the drivers extremely well. No bouncing left to right. 

Dec 21, 2015 at 4:13 PM Post #1,350 of 2,508

I guess you have them on the stock Pandora cable atm?

Would also like to know your opinion on the Solar + 2.98 SG in time
rolleyes.gif

Quite a collection (Solar made me say goodbye to my V6-Stage) you have over there!
Enjoy your listening with them
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back