Reviewers Wanted: Be One Of The First to Experience the RHA T10i
Sep 27, 2014 at 2:25 AM Post #76 of 157
I think extortion might be the correct term LOL.

Sep 27, 2014 at 2:30 AM Post #77 of 157
I respect your opinion, but just like mine... It's just that, an opinion.

Extortionism I think is stretching this far beyond the original intention as most here are biased anyhow, since they all want free product.

All companies come out with subsequent products that are meant to typically (and incrementally) improve on prior products. In that light (set aside your bias for the cost of the products discussed), showing a new product (which presumably doesn't have the shortcomings of a prior product or model) to someone who was unhappy with the performance of a product they previously have experience with is not a poor decision by any means. It merely says, we understand your gripes in the past, but are confident you will see why we make a great product and here is the proof that we have learned and improved on our prior iterations.

For the poster who made the remarks that these are my first poats and that is odd, it is somewhat weak of you to use that as your angle to somehow discredit me or make my OP any less legitimate. Again, I am certainly within my rights to express my opinion and also petition just like the rest of you. I may not agree with your responses to my post but at minimum at least I will show you some basic respect in our exchange :wink:

Sep 27, 2014 at 2:36 AM Post #78 of 157
I respect your opinion, but just like mine... It's just that, an opinion.

That is correct.  And in that sense, both are perfectly valid, regardless of whether we agree or not.  In any case, I believe you have made your position clear.  I believe I have done the same regarding my position.  And I would be fine laying this subject to rest if you are, and leaving RHA to decide what they feel is best.

Sep 27, 2014 at 2:45 AM Post #79 of 157
I would like to review these,as I have past experience with the MA350s and I would like to see how they sound on the Plussound Cloud 9 and compare them to the Noble PR. I am also moving my headphone gear to portable and it would be cool to see how the filter system would work.

Sep 27, 2014 at 5:17 AM Post #80 of 157
Morning guys,

Wanted to stop by and say thank you to everyone who's applied to review the product. The response has been amazing and we really appreciate the enthusiasm you guys are showing for the new product. Choosing is not going to be easy.

Luckily though, I can confirm that there will be further review units available later in the year, so if you're not among the first three in this programme, it's not the end!

Quote:
  Hello RHA Team!

I actually found this thread our of my frustration with RHA to be honest.  I have been a long time headphone user and have an audiophile history of well over 25 years.

I came to the thread after just submitting a warranty request for my 750i's, which I bought at the Apple Store Grand Central in NYC where I live.  I originally purchased the 750i's in May 2014 earlier this year because they were tauter to have excellent sound quality, high quality craftsmanship and came with a 3 year warranty.

Peter, thanks for drawing this to our attention. We've sent you a PM about the issue with your MA750i and we'll ensure the customer care team expedite your warranty request. Your request for a T10i will be considered alongside everyone else's; as already mentioned, people are free to include as much or as little detail about their experiences and motivations in the applications for a review unit as they wish.

Thanks again to everyone for all the enthusiasm around the T10i.

Best,

RHA Team

Sep 27, 2014 at 5:25 AM Post #81 of 157
He should get a new one just for being able to break the existing one
tongue.gif

My 750 feels like a tank and works like one too. Very durable and can take a licking and keep on ticking.

Sep 27, 2014 at 10:10 AM Post #83 of 157
EricP here in Chicago. I would love an opportunity to review the T10i. I have bought the MA750i awhile ago and I have several scattered impressions on that product. I am a music journalist based in Chicago, and my reviews on earphones and headphones tend to focus on how the music sounds coming from the product than being heavy on the technical aspects. But the technology of this earphone intrigues me. If I am not chosen, I would like to nominate DannyBai or Dsnuts. They seem to write reviews that are a good balance between the technical and the sound experience (for the consumer mainly interested in how the earphone will make their music sing). Thanks for the opportunity. 

Sep 27, 2014 at 10:24 AM Post #84 of 157
Interested. Have never used any RHA products, but these look very intriguing.

Sep 27, 2014 at 10:55 AM Post #85 of 157
I'd like to endorse lin0003, Brooko and DigitalFreak very objective reviewers and this product would gain from their honest opinions and experiences.

I have not reviewed any iems, never used their products so I don't think I would be an experience reviewer, may be a first time one but that's it.

Good luck to everyone!

Sep 27, 2014 at 1:51 PM Post #87 of 157
The MA-600 was a bit disappointing to be honest, but my current IEM, the MA750 is at the top. Its a really great IEM, that I always recommend without hesitating. (Had the GR07, EPH-100 before, but this just outclassed them)

Would be great to compare to the new flaghip, hope its gonna be even more refined.

Thanks for the opportunity! :)

Sep 27, 2014 at 5:25 PM Post #90 of 157
I'd like to throw my name in the hat. I received a review sample of the MA350s from y'all last year and wrote a review. I've since done more reviews of gear that I've gotten that I could post links to if you'd like. My most recent review of the Beresford Bushmaster MKII was published on headfonics and I'd be interested in posting an RHA review there too in the future if the editor of the site is up to the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back