Reviewers Wanted: Be One Of The First to Experience the RHA T10i
Sep 30, 2014 at 9:25 AM Post #106 of 157
  I'd be happy enough if just one of the units made it down under.  I'm pretty sure all of us in the current touring groups we have going (between NZ and Australia) would be happy to share the unit to other reviewers.  I just want to hear them, and compare to others I've heard.  Quite happy to pass them on to anyone else who's interested if I make the list.  Am sure @d marc0, and @lin0003 will be same.

Yep! A NZ and Australia tour will be easy to organize as we have been doing it for quite sometime now...

Oct 1, 2014 at 10:43 AM Post #108 of 157
First of all, thanks for doing this RHA! It says a lot about a product when a company is willing to let it be tested before its release.

I would like to apply to test the T10i. However, I don't have any previous experience with RHA products, and I only have limited experience with quality headphones and IEMs in general. Allow me to explain - I believe that I can bring a completely fresh look into the product, as I don't have extensive previous experience in this area. This means that I can review the T10i from a "new audiophile" perspective. If that's something that you're interested in, then I'm your man!

As a side note, I'm actually starting a new YouTube channel dedicated to tech reviews, and I'd love to be able to create a video review of the product as well... just something to keep in mind. Thanks!

Oct 1, 2014 at 12:42 PM Post #109 of 157
Sign me up as well, will see if lady luck is with me this go-around. :  )

My only experience with a RHA product is the MA-350 which I did a short write-up on. But since then I have had chances to hear many other IEMs/headphones so my experience with higher end/ more technically/sonically capable gears has grown quite a bit. Recently did this massive 10 IEM showdown:

(Sony XBA-H3 v. Dunu DN1000 v. Fostex TE-05 v. FAD HEAVEN V v. Brainwavz R3 v. Zero Audio Tenores v. Ostry KC06  v. Sony MH1/C  v. VSonic VC02 v. TEAC ZE1000)

^
The DUNU DN1000 in particular is especially similar to these new RHA T10s due to their ring extenders for sound customization, so my experience with that IEM would make for interesting comparisons.

Also recently had a chance to add these reviews to my personal IEM review résumé as well.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/725340/brainwavz-s5-iem-headphones-review/585#post_10923555

http://www.head-fi.org/t/728480/who-will-review-the-tekfusion-twinwoofers-in-ear-headphones/75#post_10876792

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!!!
ksc75smile.gif

Oct 2, 2014 at 1:07 AM Post #110 of 157
I don't have any RHA, BTW I have westone 4R,Shure 535, westone UM1,grado sr60,grado sr 125,grado sr 225,Alessandro MS1,Alessandro MS2,PSB M4U2,NAD Viso HP50,Koss portapro,Koss 4AAT,HIFIMAN HE300,Monster N-tune.
Player FiiO X3,X5 with FiiO E12 DIY amplifier.

I'd like to try your RHAT10i.

Regards.

Oct 2, 2014 at 3:30 AM Post #111 of 157
Team RHA, I just updated my first post here with my 2 recent reviews - 
http://www.head-fi.org/t/736031/reviewers-wanted-be-one-of-the-first-to-experience-the-rha-t10i/15#post_10910165
Hope it helps! 
biggrin.gif

Oct 2, 2014 at 3:38 AM Post #112 of 157
We're now 8 hours and 21 minutes away from the deadline folks!  
smile.gif

Oct 2, 2014 at 5:16 AM Post #113 of 157
I had the MA 750 for a short while before selling them to my friend in Indonesia. RHA products are well-liked in Indonesia, although with a "new" local distributor.

The T10i is already popular in local forums in Indonesia, and many are awaiting its launching.

I always like bassy cans, and I will compare the T10i against some of my collections, including the DITA Truth, ASG 1.2, Yamaha EPH100, Sony XBA3, ATH CKR9 and JVC FX850.

I will review the T10i in two languages, English and Indonesian.

Oct 2, 2014 at 7:41 AM Post #114 of 157
  I will compare the T10i against some of my collections, including the DITA Truth

I would like to see this happen.  
smile.gif

Oct 2, 2014 at 4:24 PM Post #115 of 157
Being chosen to review the RHA T10i would be wonderful.  I have some experience with RHA iems in that I auditioned the  750 and 450 when searching for the best iem that I could buy to fit my budget at the time.  While I thought the RHA 750 was good, I ultimately chose the new iem from Phillips.  I have been curious since to know what it would have been like to spend some serious time with the RHA 750 to see how it evolved with many hours of listening.  I enjoy music of every genre and would like to experience how the RHA T10i handles each.  I am very particular about quality sound, build, function, and believe reproducing the beauty of music though a tiny iem is an art, and respect any company that faithfully strives to do so.     Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be chosen as one of your reviewers.

Oct 3, 2014 at 5:13 AM Post #117 of 157
Morning everyone,

Thanks again for the amazing response to this call for reviewers. We're going to review all the applications over the next few days and will announce those who have been chosen early next week! From what we've seen, choosing is not going to be easy, so an early plea for understanding if you're not amongst the three chosen; there will be more opportunities down the line.

Best,

RHA Team

Oct 6, 2014 at 8:30 AM Post #118 of 157
  Morning everyone,

Thanks again for the amazing response to this call for reviewers. We're going to review all the applications over the next few days and will announce those who have been chosen early next week! From what we've seen, choosing is not going to be easy, so an early plea for understanding if you're not amongst the three chosen; there will be more opportunities down the line.

Best,

RHA Team

never mind , we will hold our breath .

Oct 6, 2014 at 11:09 AM Post #119 of 157
Good afternoon everyone!

We've had a busy weekend and day so far discussing the applications, once again, thanks to everyone who applied. We took a wide number of factors into account in our decision making and after much deliberation, have chosen the following three users to be among the first to check out the T10i.

dweaver
Audiophile1811
Shotgunshane

If you guys could fire us a private message ASAP, we'll collect some details and get your review units out to you this week!

As we've previously mentioned, there will be further opportunities later in the year, so please don't be too disheartened if you're not among the initial reviewers!

Thank you!

RHA Team

Oct 6, 2014 at 11:12 AM Post #120 of 157
Nice. SGS with the score

Users who are viewing this thread

Back