Reviewers Wanted: Be One Of The First to Experience the RHA T10i
Sep 27, 2014 at 5:53 PM Post #91 of 157
I would like to be a reviewer of the RHA T10i. I do not have experience with RHA products. I do not have any external amps or DACs. I would limit my review to music produced through Apple products, as that is what I own. I listen to a variety of music, but prefer classical, classic rock, JPop, traditional Japanese, EDM, jazz, and 80s music. I do not listen to hip hop. I would love to compare the RHA T10i to my Havi B3 and JVC HA-FXT90.

Sep 28, 2014 at 12:00 AM Post #92 of 157
I am extremely interested in reviewing this particular set of headphones, the T10i. The only rha headphones I've owned were the sa950i. I thought that for the price they were very competent. I've also heard many positive reviews on how rha produces great headphones for the money. Seeing this makes me only more excited. Fingers crossed!

Update: man, I'm way out of my league here. I can barely afford 2 headphones max at any time. I doubt I'll get picked compared to everyone here who seem to have a lot of experience with iem's. Oh well, I'm still gonna try though.

Sep 28, 2014 at 2:21 AM Post #93 of 157
I respect your opinion, but just like mine... It's just that, an opinion.

Hi peter, maybe I shouldn't be throwing more gas on the fire by posting this but what you did was rather inappropriate in my opinion. Trust me when I say I know all to well what its like to feel frustrated and you only have to browse my YouTube channel to see two videos I created involving a certain DAP and you would know I know what its like to feel frustrated. Before I created those two videos I exhausted all avenues with the manufacturer and during the process I kept it out of the impressions thread. Only after all avenues were exhausted did I let it all out. All i'm saying is you should be more patient.

Just my two cents.

Sep 28, 2014 at 4:45 AM Post #94 of 157
  Hi peter, maybe I shouldn't be throwing more gas on the fire by posting this but what you did was rather inappropriate in my opinion. Trust me when I say I know all to well what its like to feel frustrated and you only have to browse my YouTube channel to see two videos I created involving a certain DAP and you would know I know what its like to feel frustrated. Before I created those two videos I exhausted all avenues with the manufacturer and during the process I kept it out of the impressions thread. Only after all avenues were exhausted did I let it all out. All i'm saying is you should be more patient.

Just my two cents.

This matter was settled quite a while back...I think we should stop with calling people out at this point.

Sep 28, 2014 at 12:48 PM Post #96 of 157
 I have had no experience with previous RHA gear, but I'm interested in reviewing a set. 

I've done a couple reviews, feel free to read them (located on my profile) and I've also done some loaners with Burson and Eclipse as well (from Todd's loaner program).

Thank you. 

Sep 29, 2014 at 3:10 PM Post #98 of 157
Hello and Thank you for the possible opportunity to audition the RHA T10i. My name is Mike, and I have personally owned a MA750i  for over a year, I also use have the HD650, NAD HP50. I went through a lot of in ears before finally deciding on the RHA sound quality and build quality were amazing. The bass is very articulate and accurate, the mids and highs are clean and articulate. For the RHA750i, even though the bass is definately this phone's strong point it does not muddy the mids or highs at all, which is awesome. 

I would love the chance to audition the RHAT10i and would give any feedback and test data needed. Thanks

Sincerely,
Mike Young

Sep 29, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #99 of 157
Hi
I would like the chance to review your new IEM.
I have no previous experience with RHA products but have owned many different earphones over the years.

Sep 29, 2014 at 11:14 PM Post #100 of 157

Well, that says it all right there doesn't it, no need to continue the thread any further. 
tongue.gif

Although I"m flat out at the moment I will vouch for Brooko, dmarc0 and Lin0003. I would also participate in Lins tour if it were to happen.

beerchug.gif

I will also vouch for @Brooko, @d marc0, and @lin0003 to get the review units

Like H20Fidelity, I will also participate in lin0003's tour if it does happen.

Sep 29, 2014 at 11:50 PM Post #102 of 157
I'd be happy enough if just one of the units made it down under.  I'm pretty sure all of us in the current touring groups we have going (between NZ and Australia) would be happy to share the unit to other reviewers.  I just want to hear them, and compare to others I've heard.  Quite happy to pass them on to anyone else who's interested if I make the list.  Am sure @d marc0, and @lin0003 will be same.

Sep 30, 2014 at 12:44 AM Post #103 of 157
I have never reviewed a set of RHA headphones, however I enjoy listening and critiquing the many pairs I own. I am both a through reviewer of the many purchases I have made in audio listening equipment, and would furthermore label myself as an exceptional writer. It would give me great enjoyment to review your product.

Sep 30, 2014 at 5:52 AM Post #104 of 157
I've owned the MA750i's since shortly after they were released and I'm a huge fan. In my opinion they're easily one of the best, if not the best, under $500 IEM I've owned or tried, so suffice it to say I'm very excited by the announcement of the T10i to see how RHA's latest creation stacks up.

As a long time member of Head-Fi I've posted a few reviews over the years. I didn't post a formal review of the MA750i but have posted impressions and comparisons in various threads, most recently a brief comparison to the Aurisonic Rockets.

Sep 30, 2014 at 6:26 AM Post #105 of 157
I always enjoy Project86's reviews, and Joker's, and both have vast experience.
I confess I haven't checked whether either of them has posted here, or are even eligible for this.

My lazy attitude surely excludes me from this opportunity, bah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back