REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection
Oct 30, 2014 at 5:13 PM Post #347 of 683
Well thank you all. I just remains to see what I'll eventually buy! 
atsmile.gif

EDIT:
I looked through the thread and found the headphones at taobao for 60dollars with shipping. I couldn't resist. So in a few weeks I'll have my pair of XE800 as well! 
bigsmile_face.gif

Oct 31, 2014 at 1:09 AM Post #348 of 683
The GR07 on sale is probably the better value now, but the XE800 has been a tremendous find. It's like a GR special edition that no one knows about.

Keep in mind, in about 6 months you'll probably see an explosion of interest.. aka Piston, Ostry, Havi, TTPod level. That "site" sold 1,100+ TTPods. Quite shockingly awesome.

Oct 31, 2014 at 1:14 AM Post #349 of 683
The GR07 on sale is probably the better value now, but the XE800 has been a tremendous find. It's like a GR special edition that no one knows about.

Keep in mind, in about 6 months you'll probably see an explosion of interest.. aka Piston, Ostry, Havi, TTPod level. That "site" sold 1,100+ TTPods. Quite shockingly awesome.

Wait for super fast maglev bullet hype train when vsd5 and 7 out
biggrin.gif

It will trounce all the other trains around,,i will be aboard that train for sure.

But i will say this,,,,xe800 till i hear it myself is largely unproven as reviews are almost non existent.
If it does what it says at 60$,,,its the best value in the world

Oct 31, 2014 at 1:58 AM Post #350 of 683
Wait for super fast maglev bullet hype train when vsd5 and 7 out:D
It will trounce all the other trains around,,i will be aboard that train for sure.

But i will say this,,,,xe800 till i hear it myself is largely unproven as reviews are almost non existent.
[COLOR=FF0000]If[/COLOR] it does what it says at 60$,,,its the best value in the [COLOR=FF0000]world[/COLOR]

Wel I'll guess that you just have to try them for yourself to believe since everyone that got them are highly impressed :wink:

Oct 31, 2014 at 2:17 AM Post #351 of 683
Wel I'll guess that you just have to try them for yourself to believe since everyone that got them are highly impressed
wink.gif

The question is vs and believe me i would have bought it had it not been that useless ,slow,dangerous,untrustworthy taobao
mad.gif
.Penon is quoting 99 which i am not willing to pay since i already own gr07 and if they are so similar indeed i would be a fool to pay so much
tongue.gif

No offence to taobao......it must be awesome for people in china,not to people internationally.

Oct 31, 2014 at 2:35 AM Post #352 of 683

The question is vs and believe me i would have bought it had it not been that useless ,slow,dangerous,untrustworthy taobao
mad.gif
.Penon is quoting 99 which i am not willing to pay since i already own gr07 and if they are so similar indeed i would be a fool to pay so much
tongue.gif

No offence to taobao......it must be awesome for people in china,not to people internationally.

Months ago I got stubborn and ordered KZ GR and KZ EDSE from Taobao to have them shipped directly to me overseas. The stuffs indeed never reach me but I blame all this entirely on my own ignorance and stupidity. As I have been told many times by friends, Taobao is aimed solely for China domestic market. For us outside China, if we still insist to buy from Taobao, we MUST use either a freight forwarder or a purchasing agent.  After the first failed "experiment", I started to use a freight forwarder and so far I have made five orders without any issues. My orders arrived within tolerable time frame of 10 to 20 days.

Oct 31, 2014 at 2:39 AM Post #353 of 683

Months ago I got stubborn and ordered KZ GR and KZ EDSE from Taobao to have them shipped directly to me overseas. The stuffs indeed never reach me but I blame all this entirely on my own ignorance and stupidity. As I have been told many times by friends, Taobao is aimed solely for China domestic market. For us outside China, if we still insist to buy from Taobao, we MUST use either a freight forwarder or a purchasing agent.  After the first failed "experiment", I started to use a freight forwarder and so far I have made five orders without any issues. My orders arrived within tolerable time frame of 10 to 20 days.

i just love xiomi who are officially selling all their stuff in india and making huge profits,,just hope other manufacturers also wake up and do the same.

The problem is warranty too,,i wont risk it.Bare minimum will be lmue and penon or even mp4 nation as they have robust warranty program

Oct 31, 2014 at 2:58 AM Post #354 of 683

The problem is warranty too,,i wont risk it.Bare minimum will be lmue and penon or even mp4 nation as they have robust warranty program

Warranty comes with a cost. Personally I wouldn't bother with warranty for stuffs below $50. In life, to be happy, we must set our expectations right and keep the playful adventurous spirit high within ourselves.

Oct 31, 2014 at 3:17 AM Post #355 of 683

Warranty comes with a cost. Personally I wouldn't bother with warranty for stuffs below $50. In life, to be happy, we must set our expectations right and keep the playful adventurous spirit high within ourselves.

true.........cannot disagree here.
beerchug.gif

Oct 31, 2014 at 5:18 AM Post #357 of 683
  It is a bit strange that the post that linked the cheap seller was posted like 4 weeks ago, shouldn't the headphones be sold out a long time ago? 

It's my impression that he gets them, sell out, restock, sell out...........

I've bought from Taobao many times and everything has reached me saftly in due time. I cannot say the same about Aliexpress......

Oct 31, 2014 at 5:21 AM Post #358 of 683
  It is a bit strange that the post that linked the cheap seller was posted like 4 weeks ago, shouldn't the headphones be sold out a long time ago? 

Maybe they are not popular/people dont know about them

Oct 31, 2014 at 5:29 AM Post #359 of 683
  It's my impression that he gets them, sell out, restock, sell out...........

I've bought from Taobao many times and everything has reached me saftly in due time. I cannot say the same about Aliexpress......

Yeah, that probably is the case. Hope my package arrives as fast as possible. I have had some slow shipping with Aliexpress, but the one time I ordered from Taobao it was extremely long...

Maybe they are not popular/people dont know about them

That may be true. But it seems many people in this thread bought there as well when the stock was only approx. 20 pieces. 

Oct 31, 2014 at 7:31 AM Post #360 of 683
After waiting for exactly a month, my XE800 finally arrived!
The sound is fantastic! I'm not an expert, but I find them very clear and with good bass.
They are extremely comfortable and easy to fit, unlike the havis.
Now they are my choice for casual outdoor use.
Thanks for making me discover these babies!

Now, back to listening 
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back