[Review] Superlux HD668b, They Cost How Much? (Foam Mod+More for 668b+681!)
Dec 8, 2011 at 10:23 AM Post #76 of 167

Dec 14, 2011 at 1:12 AM Post #77 of 167
I am recklessly close to blowing a little money on these, but the bright treble gives me pause, and the filter mod would probably have to be done.  For the filter mod, rather than performing surgery inside the earpieces (not in my skill set...), would it not be equivalent to put the RLC components in a little project box, or perhaps the body of a large plug, which the headphones plug into?  In other words, do the new components have to be next to the driver, or can they be 6 feet away on the other end of the cable?  Thanks for any insights...

Dec 14, 2011 at 4:08 AM Post #78 of 167

Quote:
I am recklessly close to blowing a little money on these, but the bright treble gives me pause, and the filter mod would probably have to be done.  For the filter mod, rather than performing surgery inside the earpieces (not in my skill set...), would it not be equivalent to put the RLC components in a little project box, or perhaps the body of a large plug, which the headphones plug into?  In other words, do the new components have to be next to the driver, or can they be 6 feet away on the other end of the cable?  Thanks for any insights...

Sure it will work well

Dec 14, 2011 at 8:17 PM Post #80 of 167

Quote:

Nice, where did you get the ear pads from?
darthsmile.gif

Jan 26, 2012 at 5:25 PM Post #87 of 167
Well i post another cheap, good and easy-to-do mod for this amazing cans:

Would you ask: "What the hell it's that over the driver??"

Guess it !!!

The bright on higs frequencys will disapear most of it and becames more natural, because mids came forward.

Mar 14, 2012 at 1:50 PM Post #89 of 167
Velour Ear pads for the HD668B?

Mar 16, 2012 at 10:47 AM Post #90 of 167

Quote:
Well i post another cheap, good and easy-to-do mod for this amazing cans:

Would you ask: "What the hell it's that over the driver??"

Guess it !!!

The bright on higs frequencys will disapear most of it and becames more natural, because mids came forward.

Scotch tape?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back