bigsmile_face.gif

Some avatars just plain work :)

Mar 5, 2013 at 7:21 PM Post #2,027 of 3,824
Quote:
Cant tell if great troll or conspirest

/thread

haha, it's an art my friend.
biggrin.gif

Simple really think for yourself and judge base on the cold hard facts without any preconceived notions. 
Quote:

Some avatars just plain work :)

I know right.

edit: but i think my sexy boxy look is better.
tongue.gif

edit2: Shameless plug, no one wants to buy my set of MH1Cs so we are not completely off topic here. ha Pretty good price. 
http://www.head-fi.org/t/643666/budget-fi-iem-superlux-sale-all-must-go

Mar 5, 2013 at 7:24 PM Post #2,028 of 3,824
Quote:
edit: Oh i am not saying global warming does not exist but just that the catalysis that truly drives global warming is not man made.  Also what does Kyoto Protocal "carbon taxes/ credits" system do anyways if 3rd world/ developing countries such as China/ India are free to pollute as they wish???

/rant.

You should look at your facts before you state things like that...
India isn't as polluting as you think it is. Their state density versus the pollution they make pales in comparison to places like China or the US. Their cities aren't pristine, but you have to take into consideration how many more people live there.

The Kyoto Protocol is designed to minimize damage, not erradicate it. If you don't start somewhere, you won't get anywhere, same way that people don't become billionaires overnight, they make hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions, then billions. No one starts at the top, and a self defeating attitude makes all things impossible.By setting a good example, and making the technology to survive without using the same polluting means, global warming can be minimized.

Mar 5, 2013 at 7:32 PM Post #2,029 of 3,824
Quote:

You should look at your facts before you state things like that...
India isn't as polluting as you think it is. Their state density versus the pollution they make pales in comparison to places like China or the US. Their cities aren't pristine, but you have to take into consideration how many more people live there.

The Kyoto Protocol is designed to minimize damage, not erradicate it. If you don't start somewhere, you won't get anywhere, same way that people don't become billionaires overnight, they make hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions, then billions. No one starts at the top, and a self defeating attitude makes all things impossible.By setting a good example, and making the technology to survive without using the same polluting means, global warming can be minimized.

Ok, i think it's time for me to make a thread on this topic so poor ClieOS' thread wouldn't get further derailed. Sorry folks for this. Let me just ask you one simple question though. How BIG is Al Gores, our fearless global warming proponents' carbon footprint???

Mar 5, 2013 at 8:01 PM Post #2,031 of 3,824
Quote:
Ok, it's open for discussion:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/654159/the-great-global-warming-a-k-a-climate-change-thread-and-the-science-behind-it-all-conspiracy-theory-or-fact

Thanks. I'm glad you moved that discussion off of this thread so that we can get back OT and start discussing gun control. Kidding!

Mar 5, 2013 at 8:09 PM Post #2,032 of 3,824
Quote:

Thanks. I'm glad you moved that discussion off of this thread so that we can get back OT and start discussing gun control. Kidding!

^ LoL
.... I loves me guns.
biggrin.gif

Edit: to be on topic these MH1Cs rock cuz they sound so great and is so cheap which gives me a lot of satisfaction so i don't feel the need to buy more $$$ high end gears, hence making my carbon footprint smaller, and reduces my overall consumption of fossil fuels which helps to slow the rate of man made global warming. Nuggets of facts and fiction in there if you dig.
wink_face.gif

Mar 5, 2013 at 8:30 PM Post #2,033 of 3,824
Quote:
Ok, it's open for discussion:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/654159/the-great-global-warming-a-k-a-climate-change-thread-and-the-science-behind-it-all-conspiracy-theory-or-fact

My reply 
wink.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/654159/the-great-global-warming-a-k-a-climate-change-thread-and-the-science-behind-it-all-conspiracy-theory-or-fact#post_9230603

Mar 7, 2013 at 10:12 PM Post #2,037 of 3,824
There are new sellers on ebay selling the mh1c for $35 shipped and I'm pretty sure it will drop when the one that sold over 500 of them and had a sort of monopoly will start to compete. In the beginning this seller had them at $25 shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back