[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Nov 26, 2012 at 12:36 AM Post #1,247 of 3,824
Quote:
Doesn't Amazon?  http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Livesound-Headphones-Earphones-Head-sets/dp/B008CCSD7K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353907260&sr=8-1&keywords=Sony+MH1c

Nope, I get 

Quote:
 We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order. 

when I enter a Canadian address

Nov 26, 2012 at 1:50 AM Post #1,250 of 3,824
Despite my growing music library, I have pretty much been listening to the same songs for the past few months.
The mh1c has becoming my portable/daily use iem.
Today. this song came up and I had to put it on repeat several times. I have never heard it sound so good.
Every part just comes together. This is what it means to be smooth even with a bass emphasis.

Nov 26, 2012 at 3:53 AM Post #1,251 of 3,824
Got my MH1C, burnt in for 24 hours, they sound really good but im having tough time getting a good seal with the provided tips(sony mh1c), it sits perfect , but after some time it gets loosen out. I wonder are my ears weird or its just the vent that is causing the problem.

The same eartips I tried on panasonic, it fits perfect and doesn't come out.
Will comply tips fit ? 

Whats even more weird is even my soundmagic e10 has a vent, but it fits perfect whatever tip i put into.
But mh1c is causing comfort issues.

HELP pls....

Nov 26, 2012 at 2:08 PM Post #1,252 of 3,824
I just got mine out of the package and I can't believe my ears. The sound signature is quite similar to the one I'm used to from my GR06, but they're ever so slightly more musical. Won't go much deeper into describing the sound because I just started listening to them, but they're definitely worth my $22. :D

I also get better isolation from these than with my GR06.

Nope, I get

Quote:

We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.

when I enter a Canadian address

Bummer.........living in Hawaii......I see that all to often as well.
Same deal here in Puerto Rico.

Nov 26, 2012 at 6:52 PM Post #1,253 of 3,824
Crap, after a couple of hours of use I started to notice the right channel lost volume in comparison to the left. Tried messing with the 3.5 plug and couldn't fix it.
Got the same problem on 3 different sources and replaced the tips to no avail.

Nov 26, 2012 at 11:55 PM Post #1,256 of 3,824
What volume were you listening at?  Sounds like one of the voice coils was overheating from being driven too hard for too long.

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Nov 27, 2012 at 10:59 AM Post #1,260 of 3,824
Quote:
Crap, after a couple of hours of use I started to notice the right channel lost volume in comparison to the left. Tried messing with the 3.5 plug and couldn't fix it.
Got the same problem on 3 different sources and replaced the tips to no avail.

Quite possibly a little moisture was trapped on the filter and block out the sound, then it dries out and you get the normal sound again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back