Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl tempo in ear , review of philips she 3590 , feat the she 3580 rp-hj3 120 and panasonic rp-hje355 . and more .
Oct 7, 2013 at 3:21 AM Post #47 of 660
  After going through a lot of reviews, today ordered a es18 from snapdeal.

have a nice time with your music , enjoy this festive season with your family and friends .

Nov 10, 2013 at 12:01 PM Post #48 of 660
Hi 

I want to know the diiference between Philips SHE3590 and Philips SHE9700. Shape wise  SHE9700 is ideal but the specs are almost similar.

And I wanna know the difference between them and soundmagic E10.. But according to reviews SHE9700 is better in bass distribution and ear friendly. I am having SHE9700 but one of the ears stopped working and i am thinking to either upgrade or buy the same ones. SHE3590 is almost simlar to SHE9700. 

Nov 10, 2013 at 1:00 PM Post #49 of 660
  Hi 

I want to know the diiference between Philips SHE3590 and Philips SHE9700. Shape wise  SHE9700 is ideal but the specs are almost similar.

And I wanna know the difference between them and soundmagic E10.. But according to reviews SHE9700 is better in bass distribution and ear friendly. I am having SHE9700 but one of the ears stopped working and i am thinking to either upgrade or buy the same ones. SHE3590 is almost simlar to SHE9700. 

she3590/80/70 are famous because of their sound sig , fun oriented , cohesive bass , not fast nor much precise but this is what everyone likes , okay mids , above avg highs , and in the end , afeel awesome sound sig .
with she9700 , bass is tamed , better decay , precise but not cleanest at this price , vocal are better pronounced , nice mids , sweet instruments presentation , and some sparky peaky highs . the sound sig is not fun oriented , a good sig for precise listeners . those who like cleanliness .
what e10 has done is , has better bass than she9700 , and has lesser treble energy , which makes them easy to recommend , but at this time and at this price point , there are better phones available in market , xb60ex , and there is ha-fx40 and pny midtown / uptown .

fx40 are going for some 1680rs , and are a total upgrade to she9700 , with that same treble energy and are not much peaky , plenty of bass , beautiful mids , instruments are beautifully pronounced for this price range . but the insertion is not deep . and pny are with lesser treble energy .

some other options are , ath ckn-50 , ex220lp , hje-355 , but i will recommend fx40 , i hope you can deal with not so good isolation . may be c-12 , tell me what you want , i mean what kind of sound sig .

Nov 10, 2013 at 1:16 PM Post #50 of 660

she3590/80/70 are famous because of their sound sig , fun oriented , cohesive bass , not fast nor much precise but this is what everyone likes , okay mids , above avg highs , and in the end , afeel awesome sound sig .
with she9700 , bass is tamed , better decay , precise but not cleanest at this price , vocal are better pronounced , nice mids , sweet instruments presentation , and some sparky peaky highs . the sound sig is not fun oriented , a good sig for precise listeners . those who like cleanliness .
what e10 has done is , has better bass than she9700 , and has lesser treble energy , which makes them easy to recommend , but at this time and at this price point , there are better phones available in market , xb60ex , and there is ha-fx40 and pny midtown / uptown .

fx40 are going for some 1680rs , and are a total upgrade to she9700 , with that same treble energy and are not much peaky , plenty of bass , beautiful mids , instruments are beautifully pronounced for this price range . but the insertion is not deep . and pny are with lesser treble energy .

some other options are , ath ckn-50 , ex220lp , hje-355 , but i will recommend fx40 , i hope you can deal with not so good isolation . may be c-12 , tell me what you want , i mean what kind of sound sig .

Yeah, I know. I want have earphones with clean music with good depth and treble. Bass need not be extreme. Such a bass always muffles other kinds of music... that is the problem I faced when i tried Sony XB series. I have seen many people review that Sound Magic E10 captures all kinds of music without bass damaging other frequencies  and is extremely effective for its price and clear noise(Current price is 1750 in ebay after coupon).

I want to know any other IEM with extreme music clarity and volume that can compete E10 in that particular price

Nov 10, 2013 at 1:41 PM Post #51 of 660
  Yeah, I know. I want have earphones with clean music with good depth and treble. Bass need not be extreme. Such a bass always muffles other kinds of music... that is the problem I faced when i tried Sony XB series. I have seen many people review that Sound Magic E10 captures all kinds of music without bass damaging other frequencies  and is extremely effective for its price and clear noise(Current price is 1750 in ebay after coupon).

I want to know any other IEM with extreme music clarity and volume that can compete E10 in that particular price

yup , i was recommending fx40 for that , has better clarity , better bass attack , better sound stage , and not as better isolation , but good enough .

pny midtown are as clear as fx40s but has lesser treble energy , and better isolation . are really small .

fx40 in left .

Nov 10, 2013 at 1:55 PM Post #52 of 660

yup , i was recommending fx40 for that , has better clarity , better bass attack , better sound stage , and not as better isolation , but good enough .

pny midtown are as clear as fx40s but has lesser treble energy , and better isolation . are really small .

fx40 in left .

I tried to look for it but no store except ebay has them in india that i can find and the price is above 2.5k  
eek.gif
!!! Do you know the site it sells for the price you mentioned??

Nov 10, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #53 of 660
  I tried to look for it but no store except ebay has them in india that i can find and the price is above 2.5k  
eek.gif
!!! Do you know the site it sells for the price you mentioned??

yes , grabmore.com . go for cod , they take a bit longer to deliver , but they deliver in 15 days if not less . thats a long time to wait , never the less , they will call and ask you to confirm your order by mail .
http://www.grabmore.in/products/751492531359/PNY-Midtown-200-Series-In-Ear-Headphones-with-Mic-Black-&-Silver.html
http://www.grabmore.in/products/046838049712/JVC-In-ear-Headphones-Blue.html

Nov 10, 2013 at 2:15 PM Post #55 of 660
write back , after your purchase , good night . and enjoy your music .

Feb 28, 2014 at 2:36 AM Post #57 of 660
  which has better bass : SOUNDMAGIC ES18 VS COWON EM1 ??????????
ITS       U.R.G.E.N.T.

i would have gone with es18 , em1 is a bit uncomfortable but it has better cable and sounds really close , has a better sound stage because of its vents at back but is not as clear as es18 , but es 18 has a bit of booming bass , but as a whole package , es18 , imo . you want bass right ?

Feb 28, 2014 at 3:10 AM Post #58 of 660

i would have gone with es18 , em1 is a bit uncomfortable but it has better cable and sounds really close , has a better sound stage because of its vents at back but is not as clear as es18 , but es 18 has a bit of booming bass , but as a whole package , es18 , imo . you want bass right ?

thanx for replying,sir!
So, thats mean bass QUALITY (I'll prefer slamming bass rather than boom) is better in em1 and why it is uncomfortable?
Some reviews said em1 is better on pcs,laptops than on mobile due to amplifiers.
Please calrify.........

Feb 28, 2014 at 4:22 AM Post #59 of 660
  thanx for replying,sir!
So, thats mean bass QUALITY (I'll prefer slamming bass rather than boom) is better in em1 and why it is uncomfortable?
Some reviews said em1 is better on pcs,laptops than on mobile due to amplifiers.
Please calrify.........

em1 is boomy enough but its fuller and wont eat into the spectrum , but at times es18 will boom and cut over midbass and gets muddy , and yes bass quality is better on em1 but its not miles ahead , i just ended up giving it to a friend , so i cant confirm it , em1 is a nice phone but the shell is huge and isolation was poor , and i dont like shallow inserting style of this phones , it was uncomfortable for me , if you like these things , you can go for it , it sounds nice for its price , wont compete with the cleanness of ha-fx40 but its nice .

and about amplifying , i dont think it needs an amp , it just needs a nice source , a good digital audio player will do wonders (  like cowon , pick any ) , some mobiles can do too , like the 15 thousand + ones , cuz they have a dedicated circuits / chip for audio processing , the best is from wolfson , there are many , qualcomm and yamaha are some more to name , my c2 comes with wolfson dac and a full circuit to process audio , most of the daps tend to use audio chips bar the cheaper ones like under 1000 rs . if you are on  mobile solely , it depends on your mobile .

the best mobile for audio is s4 , i dont know bout the note 3 or s5 but they use the latest wolfson chip , and with a nice eq apk , you can get nearly what ever you want . and you can say that the new apple 5c/s are up to the mark too , they use dedicated apple chips , two chips to get the most out of it .

i never used em1 with my pc , they have lower power handling ( 20mw , its better if its over 100mw ) capacity and they might get damaged . yes pcs and laptops can drive phones better then mobiles but not as good as dedicated amps , and em1 dont need anything of these , just a nice source .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back