Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl tempo in ear , review of philips she 3590 , feat the she 3580 rp-hj3 120 and panasonic rp-hje355 . and more .
Mar 12, 2014 at 6:57 PM Post #77 of 660
  I know that ........I ain't a 10 year old. Its not helping. Its default..........not smooth.

Not all mp3 players have a built in equalizer.

I don't experience that with my ES18, although I burned it in many hours before starting to listen to it.

Mar 13, 2014 at 12:45 AM Post #78 of 660
  I know that ........I ain't a 10 year old. Its not helping. Its default..........not smooth.

Not all mp3 players have a built in equalizer.

I don't experience that with my ES18, although I burned it in many hours before starting to listen to it.

you dont need to tolerate highs at all , it can be bad for you health , most common one being headache and irritation , and not every phone responds well to eqs , see if its not working for you , sell these off , or if your okay with this then falsely claim that these phones are " phased out " . headphones with single sided cable do get phased out , but im not sure if its a case with earphones , but you can try that and send it back , get the refund or buy something else , if it works .

" phased out " is a factory defect , it can be rectified on headphones by changing channels but its not recommended for the user to do it .

Mar 13, 2014 at 9:35 PM Post #80 of 660
  get a hje-120 or she3590 .

The ES18 is far superior to the HJE120. Imo the HJE120 isn't that good. The HJE355 and HJE450 are quite good though. The HJE355 has more detail, while the HJE450 has stronger bass.

Mar 20, 2014 at 9:24 AM Post #81 of 660
I think earbuds with ES18 are not that good , I am experiencing it sounds better + more comfort with other earbuds.
biggrin.gif

Suman, it is improving .
L3000.gif

Mar 20, 2014 at 9:43 AM Post #82 of 660
  I think earbuds with ES18 are not that good , I am experiencing it sounds better + more comfort with other earbuds.
biggrin.gif

Suman, it is improving .
L3000.gif

i forgot that , the supplied buds are not good , swapping them with sony hybrids is a wise idea , which one you swapped it with ?

Mar 31, 2014 at 10:58 AM Post #85 of 660
Hey suman ,
                      Its not smoothed out, still sparky. I have extra sensitivity towards high , so that's hurting still me..........like an exception.
I have returned that . Now, will you tell me an IEM with highs like wh205, I mean neither sparky nor harsh.......remain low throughout, with mids n' bass adequate.
Thanx
bigsmile_face.gif

Mar 31, 2014 at 1:59 PM Post #86 of 660
  Hey suman ,
                      Its not smoothed out, still sparky. I have extra sensitivity towards high , so that's hurting still me..........like an exception.
I have returned that . Now, will you tell me an IEM with highs like wh205, I mean neither sparky nor harsh.......remain low throughout, with mids n' bass adequate.
Thanx
bigsmile_face.gif

what about your budget ? same ? go for hje-125 if you want a bit of balance , if you want bigger bass go for ep-600 , she3590 is a bit sparky , not much , but to me es18 is not much sparky too ( cant take on ha-fx40's spark ) .
if you are willing to spend a bit more , go for pl11 or cx200 will do good too .

Mar 31, 2014 at 9:51 PM Post #90 of 660
Thanx for replying!
Budget is under 1000!.....Rs. not $
My only point is I want no spark, no harshness, highs should be maintained .........low.(like wh 205) if u know what I mean......reason-my ears' sensitivity
normal_smile .gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back