Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl tempo in ear , review of philips she 3590 , feat the she 3580 rp-hj3 120 and panasonic rp-hje355 . and more .
Aug 7, 2015 at 3:24 AM Post #571 of 660
  My bad i meant cx 275s..I dont know about SQ etc...Just need a good everyday headphone with moderate base levels.

You will have to wear M6 over your ear, i think you are aware of that. CX275 is good but bassy, if you want good amount of details, these earphones cant deliver. What is your source? Do you want much isolation? what about fitment and cable preference, there are bouncy noisy cable that hinders our listening and some dont.

Let me know about these things and i will suggest you the best one. What if your maximum limit.

Aug 7, 2015 at 3:25 AM Post #572 of 660
And if you are okay with shallow fit.

Aug 7, 2015 at 3:38 AM Post #573 of 660
Whoo!To be very honest i have no idea about these things...But i need headphone to use with iphone as well as my laptop. Previously i have used cx180(dont like them much) ,Philips shq 1200(best but lack a bit of bass) and e 18(overall good but lack clarity).I need a earphone with moderate level of bass as well as good clarity.I usually listen to  eminem,billboard charts,sufi etc.I am not looking for insane bass but certainly bass has to be there.My budget is around rs 1500.
ps i appreciate the fact that u are acting as  google for headphone buyers..Keep up the good work!!Thanks for the prompt reply..

Aug 7, 2015 at 3:49 AM Post #575 of 660
  Whoo!To be very honest i have no idea about these things...But i need headphone to use with iphone as well as my laptop. Previously i have used cx180(dont like them much) ,Philips shq 1200(best but lack a bit of bass) and e 18(overall good but lack clarity).I need a earphone with moderate level of bass as well as good clarity.I usually listen to  eminem,billboard charts,sufi etc.I am not looking for insane bass but certainly bass has to be there.My budget is around rs 1500.
ps i appreciate the fact that u are acting as  google for headphone buyers..Keep up the good work!!Thanks for the prompt reply..

No problem with that, If you are okay with sharper highs and shallow fit you should consider the new SHQ2305, I at this point of time is in love with them. They are what you will enjoy, but wont isolate much noise.

If you want better isolation Beat me here, i will let you win.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/BRAINWAVZ-S0-IEM-monitor-Noise-Isolating-METAL-HOUSING-Earphones-w-comply-S400-/141737774299?

I have it, but i was thinking of gifting someone.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/brainwavz-s0-in-ear-headphones/reviews/11988

Aug 7, 2015 at 3:52 AM Post #576 of 660
  would prefer in ear headphone but shallow fit is fine if those head phone are way better///Budget can also be stretched to 2000

No need to cross the line if you are okay with shallow fit, you have plenty of options then, if you are okay with sparky highs then SHQ2305 will serve you well. If not, go for Cowon EK2 or the newly lunched critically acclaimed Piston 3 from MI's indian website.

All of these will do good, enough bass and instrument clarity. and are around 1200 at max, piston is for 999rs only and has superb clarity.
 I will suggest you to get Two, go for SHQ2300 which can be acquired for less then 800rs, will do good for your Laptop and Piston 3 for your mobile. Two different flavors with their own strengths.

Aug 7, 2015 at 3:57 AM Post #577 of 660
And dont out bid me then.

You did that? 1049?

Aug 7, 2015 at 4:05 AM Post #580 of 660
  no i havent..

tongue.gif

Aug 7, 2015 at 4:12 AM Post #581 of 660
Sorry if i sound silly but r these headphone on ebay legit as on amazon these are listed around $45??Waise i think i will settle for BRAINWAVZ S0...How r they in comparision to e 18 or cx 180 as i have only used these one

Aug 7, 2015 at 4:20 AM Post #583 of 660
  Now i have bid 

Rs. 1,024.00 for these!!

These are better than ES18 and far better than CX180. If you want it, i wont bid. I am not sure if these are legit or not but i am willing to bite the bullet if not you. But Piston 3 has more details and clarity with slightly better bass and has a controller which will work with your iphone too. Your call. This S0 looks nice and are seriously accessorized, will be good for gifting, if you want this, i will gift something else.

Aug 7, 2015 at 4:30 AM Post #585 of 660
  That is so gracious of you...I think i will take a chance with these...Thanks a lot !!

Do write back with some pics, these are really nice earphones, with plenty of eartips to chose from and has a beautiful carry case too.

If you are out bid, dont bid over 1500, go for something else, like piston 3 or something.

Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back