[REVIEW] Nationite s:flo²
Aug 14, 2010 at 12:36 PM Post #121 of 132
Thank you for the review.  I've been keeping up on user feedback for a while now, trying to decide which player to get. 

My only concerns with the SFlo2 is the battery life (I want to play flac exclusively and playback video), having trouble receiving the unit, and it's compatibility with WIndows7

Aug 14, 2010 at 8:30 PM Post #123 of 132

Quote:
great review @ clieOs looks like a nice player ,i just wish they came with more memory

Same here.

I'd be all over a 32GB version of the S:flo 2.

Aug 15, 2010 at 2:06 PM Post #126 of 132

Quote:
Me too but thankfully it has an sdhc slot so it makes it not so painfull

Yeah, I'm probably going to end up buying an 8GB Teclast T51 from House of DAP alongside a 16GB micro sdhc card solely for the purpose of housing FLAC files. $140 for a portable DAP that sounds as good as the T51/s:flo 2 is too good of a deal to pass on.

Aug 16, 2010 at 3:44 AM Post #127 of 132

Quote:
I feel sorry for your situation but if you are buying a 8GB model, you should have really bought the T51 instead. It will be quicker and probably cheaper from other source.

Mp4nation promised to send out the customed S:flo2 case to all S:flo2 batch 3  pre-ordered customer as a gift for the 3 months delay. When I saw the customed case is available from their site 3 weeks ago, I sent in support ticket asking for the case and they said they will send out the case the following week. 2 weeks has passed and I haven't received the case. 2 days ago I sent another support ticket and their reply was the case has been sent out.

FYI, I am also in Hong Kong and local mail takes at most 2 days.

If I don't receive the case today, then there must be some issues there.

Update: As expected, I still haven't received my S:flo2 custom case, as it was promised as "already shipped out" last Thursday

My S:flo2 was posted from the Hong Kong North Point post office.... I am now looking out from my office windows, at North Point across the Victoria Harbour now.... and am wondering how HK Post will take 4 days for the local mail delivery to cover such a short distance.... or to accept the fact that MP4Nation's reply was a .....

Aug 16, 2010 at 10:56 AM Post #128 of 132

Quote:

Update: As expected, I still haven't received my S:flo2 custom case, as it was promised as "already shipped out" last Thursday

My S:flo2 was posted from the Hong Kong North Point post office.... I am now looking out from my office windows, at North Point across the Victoria Harbour now.... and am wondering how HK Post will take 4 days for the local mail delivery to cover such a short distance.... or to accept the fact that MP4Nation's reply was a .....

I really don't know how MP4nation ships their package. I bought quite a few stuff from China and Hong Kong, they usually arrived about 7 to 10 days. But, from MP4nation, it took almost one month, does anyone have explanation?

Aug 16, 2010 at 3:24 PM Post #129 of 132
I think they are using blind monkeys to do shipping labels.  My Sflo2 was 'shipped' and 1 month later discovered to be sitting at HK post office w/o a return address.

Dec 18, 2010 at 8:50 PM Post #132 of 132
t51 is only $103 usd in china.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm probably going to end up buying an 8GB Teclast T51 from House of DAP alongside a 16GB micro sdhc card solely for the purpose of housing FLAC files. $140 for a portable DAP that sounds as good as the T51/s:flo 2 is too good of a deal to pass on.

Good... except for the slight inconvenience that most of us don't live in China :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back