[REVIEW] Nationite s:flo²
Aug 11, 2010 at 1:51 PM Post #106 of 132
I live in the US and ordered the S:Flo2 8GB 3.5" Touch Screen HiFi Audio Player (sflo2_8GB)  on 28 July, 2010. On 2010-07-29, I got an email from MP4 Nation noting that the item shipped via HK Post. I got a tracking no. for use in hongkongpost.com but that does not work. 
IAC, I still do not have the Flo2. How long do these shipments usually take?

Thx!

Aug 11, 2010 at 9:28 PM Post #108 of 132

Quote:
I live in the US and ordered the S:Flo2 8GB 3.5" Touch Screen HiFi Audio Player (sflo2_8GB)  on 28 July, 2010. On 2010-07-29, I got an email from MP4 Nation noting that the item shipped via HK Post. I got a tracking no. for use in hongkongpost.com but that does not work. 

Thx!

Very long time for some haha.... it sucks I know :/ The player's worth it though.

Aug 11, 2010 at 9:39 PM Post #109 of 132
HK Post has a tendency of not update its tracking fast enough. Last time, the item actually arrived first while the website still indicated it was in HK.

Aug 12, 2010 at 11:01 PM Post #110 of 132

Quote:
HK Post has a tendency of not update its tracking fast enough. Last time, the item actually arrived first while the website still indicated it was in HK.

Well, why did MP4 Nation provide me with the HK Post info, then? I believe what you say, however, and fault MP4 Nation for this bogus "service".
Still don't have the unit!
Chinese/HK mail, IME, has ALWAYS been EXTREMELY unreilable and unpredicatable. Some stuff arrives in less than a week ... and then you get cases like the Flo. The situation will probably get worse, given all the $ the U.S. owes China....LOL!
In the meantime...
I suppose if you want Chinese-made goods quick n' fast -- go to Wal-Mart...LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 12, 2010 at 11:27 PM Post #111 of 132
Believe me, many of us Sflo owners have been through worse than you will ever know.  Just hang out and relax, if after 2 weeks its not there contact Razz here or there.  I waited more than 2 months for mine, it sounds great.  Simple.  

Aug 12, 2010 at 11:35 PM Post #112 of 132

Quote:

Thx!

I feel sorry for your situation but if you are buying a 8GB model, you should have really bought the T51 instead. It will be quicker and probably cheaper from other source.

Mp4nation promised to send out the customed S:flo2 case to all S:flo2 batch 3  pre-ordered customer as a gift for the 3 months delay. When I saw the customed case is available from their site 3 weeks ago, I sent in support ticket asking for the case and they said they will send out the case the following week. 2 weeks has passed and I haven't received the case. 2 days ago I sent another support ticket and their reply was the case has been sent out.

FYI, I am also in Hong Kong and local mail takes at most 2 days.

If I don't receive the case today, then there must be some issues there.

Aug 13, 2010 at 4:30 AM Post #113 of 132
[size=10pt]Below, I copied and pasted the email message mp4nation sent me on 2010-07-29. They CLAIM they mailed it out and that the item can be tracked. So far, "none of the above" is true in my case. Note that I rec'd the below email message one day after I ordered it. BUT some of you folks have noted waiting for months, dealing with support tickets, etc. Someone is being "untruthful" to some extent or another. Now, that could realistically be: you folks commenting in this thread (you’ll have your reasons for this; or your claims are highly exaggerated because you are/were frustrated with mp4nation); and/or me (e.g., stuff below is doctored up, my claims are wholly or partially bogus, etc.). But IF mp4nation has been deceitful, to a small or large extent, I'll note my findings on this forum. I'm sure THIS forum sends them a lot of business -- something that will change with a bad rep.
mp4nation: you've been warned!

Order Update #24821
[/size]

Order Number: 24821
[size=10pt]Detailed Invoice:
https://mp4nation.net/catalog/index.php?main_page=account_history_info&order_id=24821[/size]

[size=10pt]Date Ordered: Wednesday 28 July, 2010[/size]
[size=10pt]The comments for your order are: Item mailed out.[/size]
[size=10pt]Tracking below via http://www.hongkongpost.com - Please allow upto 5 working days for tracking to update on HKP.[/size]
[size=10pt]Tracking number: RT075729773HK[/size]
[size=10pt]Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Mailed Out[/size]

[size=10pt]Please reply to this email if you have any questions.[/size]
[size=10pt]This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you
feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to
http://www.mp4nation.net/support
This e-mail is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect 01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored and respected.[/size]

Aug 13, 2010 at 7:34 AM Post #114 of 132
Quote:
[size=10pt]Below, I copied and pasted the email message mp4nation sent me on 2010-07-29. They CLAIM they mailed it out and that the item can be tracked. So far, "none of the above" is true in my case. Note that I rec'd the below email message one day after I ordered it. BUT some of you folks have noted waiting for months, dealing with support tickets, etc. Someone is being "untruthful" to some extent or another. Now, that could realistically be: you folks commenting in this thread (you’ll have your reasons for this; or your claims are highly exaggerated because you are/were frustrated with mp4nation); and/or me (e.g., stuff below is doctored up, my claims are wholly or partially bogus, etc.). But IF mp4nation has been deceitful, to a small or large extent, I'll note my findings on this forum. I'm sure THIS forum sends them a lot of business -- something that will change with a bad rep.
mp4nation: you've been warned![/size]

I really don't know what your story is about or why you seem so pissed, but won't it just easier to check HK Post again instead of making threat?

Aug 13, 2010 at 11:08 AM Post #115 of 132
I've not ordered from mp4Nation before, but from past experience in dealing w/sellers located in China/H.K., it can often take over a month to receive packages. I even created an issue w/a seller - then had to apologize.

Relax a bit and see what happens, I don't think they'll screw you over.

Aug 13, 2010 at 5:39 PM Post #117 of 132

Quote:
I think @ headfone either needs to read the Sflo2 threads to be better educated on the matter or go get an iPod.

I'm going to go with this. It's mail from china man. Be patient; you'll get the player. Granted it takes a long time compared to others but it's worth it in the end. Mine took a month and a half.

Aug 13, 2010 at 6:38 PM Post #118 of 132

Quote:

I really don't know what your story is about or why you seem so pissed, but won't it just easier to check HK Post again instead of making threat?

I don't know when/how you got that info but I tried several time on several different PCs and could not get the HK Post site to bring up any info. It may be my IP address(es) that's blocking things in HK. Dunno. I just tried again and got this message: "The Track and Trace System is temporarily out of service, please try later. "

BTW you amusingly noted "I really don't know what your story is about or why you seem so pissed,.."
C'mon -- you really don't know or can't figure out? The WORLD, ClieOS, is maniacally laughing at you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDDEpnjgTyw

Aug 13, 2010 at 9:32 PM Post #119 of 132
Server problem probably. I just tried a few times at first and also got the temporarily-out-of-service message, but it showed the info a few minutes later. I will suggest you try to track it with USPS as the package should arrive at the U.S. side and USPS should have the info in their system by now. Amusing but creepy video btw.

Quote:
I don't know when/how you got that info but I tried several time on several different PCs and could not get the HK Post site to bring up any info. It may be my IP address(es) that's blocking things in HK. Dunno. I just tried again and got this message: "The Track and Trace System is temporarily out of service, please try later. "

BTW you amusingly noted "I really don't know what your story is about or why you seem so pissed,.."
C'mon -- you really don't know or can't figure out? The WORLD, ClieOS, is maniacally laughing at you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDDEpnjgTyw

EDIT: just track your package on USPS, and it seems it is in your hometown already. so you should receive it in a day or two. Enjoy your new DAP.

Aug 13, 2010 at 10:14 PM Post #120 of 132
yeah international packages with tracking should just go to usps. It's what works the best imo once it gets to the states.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back