Review: MEElectronics HT-21 – Loud & Clear!
Dec 12, 2012 at 4:17 PM Post #53 of 70
^ Noob2noob, not sure why you needed to do 7 posts in just a few minutes.^

Anyhoo.  MEElectronics sent me a coupon code to get the MEElectronics HT-21 for $12 (free shipping) today.  Could not pass them up, even though I was not a huge fan of these.

Maybe I will keep them, maybe give them out as Christmast Gift.

Dec 12, 2012 at 9:53 PM Post #54 of 70
Sorry I didnt mean to post the same thing like 6 times but I was a "junior headfier" and couldn't change my profile and it was really annoying me. So now I have my own picture cause I did ten post. Stupid rule.

Dec 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM Post #55 of 70
Quote:
^ Noob2noob, not sure why you needed to do 7 posts in just a few minutes.^

Anyhoo.  MEElectronics sent me a coupon code to get the MEElectronics HT-21 for $12 (free shipping) today.  Could not pass them up, even though I was not a huge fan of these.

Maybe I will keep them, maybe give them out as Christmast Gift.

I just ordered the HT 21 as well, maybe I can carve out some cedar cups for them to make them sound less harsh overall if I find them too bright.

If they arrive and just look intimidating, I'll give them to my sister for xmas.

Mar 1, 2014 at 2:30 PM Post #56 of 70
This headphones are f...ng total crap! You can't use them without EQ, sound is terrible, harsh, middle is disgusting! MEElectronics make good in-ears, but these ones are absolute fail.

Apr 26, 2014 at 10:50 AM Post #57 of 70
I had these when they first came out for 20 bucks and thought they were pretty good(They were ruined by water). I just got a pair on Lenovo wireless headset w770(lacking in bass) recently and was wondering if I could swap these with the HT-21 drivers? Would they fit?

May 3, 2014 at 1:06 PM Post #58 of 70
  I had these when they first came out for 20 bucks and thought they were pretty good(They were ruined by water). I just got a pair on Lenovo wireless headset w770(lacking in bass) recently and was wondering if I could swap these with the HT-21 drivers? Would they fit?

Anyone?

Aug 30, 2015 at 1:24 AM Post #60 of 70
Hey is there any differences between the first gen and thesecond gen? http://www.meelec.com/MEElectronics_HT_21_Portable_Headphone_p/hp-ht21-bk-mee.htm

Haven't tried it but that page says improved deep bass and not much else. The old HT-21 I had was pretty average in terms of bass extension so that wouldn't be a bad thing at all. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back