[REVIEW] Hippo Cricri+: What More Could You Ask From This?
Nov 7, 2012 at 4:40 AM Post #16 of 27
Quote:
not much and it is grainy only in a way it is not gonna be as smooth as more expensive stuff!

I have not tried them headphones and this emphasis little bass so it will be even tighter and more controlled with this! I think this is a good option unless it requires a lot of power, i am not to aware of this model!

No, they don't require a lot of power. They're 2x35 ohms and can be driven by pretty much any source. So it looks like a good match indeed.
Here's a long appreciation thread on them if you're interested.

Nov 8, 2012 at 9:50 AM Post #17 of 27
Quote:
No, they don't require a lot of power. They're 2x35 ohms and can be driven by pretty much any source. So it looks like a good match indeed.
Here's a long appreciation thread on them if you're interested.

Oh yeh this would be great then!

Thanks for the link!

Nov 8, 2012 at 12:06 PM Post #18 of 27
Quote:
Oh yeh this would be great then!

Thanks for the link!

You're welcome! I don't know if you need new cans for your already impressive collection (sorry for hijacking the thread if you don't), and they can be somewhat uncomfortable for some ears and heads, but otherwise they're really great.

Feb 14, 2013 at 2:45 PM Post #22 of 27
Just got mine! Really is fantastic for its size! It's so small you only realise it after you get it!

Mar 7, 2013 at 10:46 PM Post #25 of 27
Yeah I know you can't stand it if you are sensitive to background hiss even a tiny bit. 

Mar 22, 2013 at 5:16 AM Post #26 of 27
1. Do you know the DAC chip inside?
2. How does the DAC compare to other USB DACs, say the UD100?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back