REVIEW: GoVibe MAGNUM USB DAC/AMP
May 30, 2008 at 1:22 AM Post #46 of 73
i just got myself a magnum, the sound is so good.
really enjoy on it
biggrin.gif

the stand-alone amp is superb as compare to some separated amp.
redface.gif
redface.gif

Jun 5, 2008 at 7:07 AM Post #49 of 73
Wilson travelling a lot, business, so delay with answers is normal, well kind of. Another thing is that his product, go-vibe I mean, are very popular in Asia, which is his main business territory, I believe, so supplying on time/quickly outside of it, isn't easy I guess.

Patience = gold
cool.gif

Jun 5, 2008 at 2:09 PM Post #50 of 73
Uncle Wilson gets a lot of emails everyday (including spam) so he is a bit slow on the email reply. Those of you who are interested in anything Jaben carries should register to its forum (takes a week to certified in order to rule out spammer) so you can PM uncle that way. It usually takes only a day for forum member to get an answer as long as he isn't on the move.

Jul 12, 2008 at 10:29 PM Post #52 of 73
Those are some pretty good pics.

I'm surprised more people haven't picked up this little beauty yet. It's a STELLAR little amp.

Jul 13, 2008 at 2:32 PM Post #55 of 73
$350 isn't unreasonable considering the prices of some other amps out there today. Although it does make it less of an impulse buy.

It is however a huge step up from the Petite...

Jul 13, 2008 at 4:14 PM Post #57 of 73
I just noticed...this is in the wrong forum. Probably lost in the whole transition to sub-forums.

Apr 8, 2009 at 10:12 PM Post #59 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by oicdn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can get them here:

Jaben Network

PM Uncle Wilson, or goto that site and send him an eMail and see what it will be with shipping. I suspect the pricing is in the same ballpark as the Petite.

It is not on the site yet. I was just there. I wonder what the Vulcan is like.

Sep 12, 2009 at 7:38 AM Post #60 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by oicdn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think it will recharge via usb. When I received it, it was near dead and it died on me while attached only via USB. As far as hours go, it has battery life sitting over 50 hours on niMH batteries. Drop some lithiums in there and expect a huge jump.

Can anyone verify this? I checked the unclewilson website and it states 10 hours, read the Magnum thread in the Jaben forums and people have said the battery life varies from 4 to 14 hours or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back