[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love.
Oct 17, 2009 at 4:26 AM Post #31 of 468
Click (Translate this page), on the first link here----->link. A few consumers give you their impressions. Looks like the Eterna would work great w/my D2.

BTW "How do you like the Russian Head-Fi forum?" very cool
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 17, 2009 at 7:19 AM Post #32 of 468
Just noticed that the Russian-language contact form on fischer's site has a footnote that reads "delivery of headphones is possible by mail directly from the manufacturer". Going to ask them to elaborate on the limitations of that...

Oct 17, 2009 at 8:42 AM Post #34 of 468
Man, I live in Scandinavia and the only reseller I find charge 100$ for the Omega for instance. That is a lot more than 22$!!! The Paradigm (not v.2) costs 157$. I am quite disappointed actually.

Oct 17, 2009 at 3:25 PM Post #36 of 468
looking at the review,i don't think eterna can be 60USD.If not,i'm hoping fisher will have a promotional sale for 60USD .... rotfl

Oct 17, 2009 at 3:46 PM Post #37 of 468
Wow, and to think that my PL50's were considered to be one of the best deals around a few months ago.

Although your review is great as usually, I am afraid they will raise their prices if they decide to ship internationally.

I'm not in the market for new IEM's at the moment because my PL50's do their job just fine. If they do decide to sell the Eterna (and other models) internationally and keep the price at around $60, it will be THE IEM to buy.

Oct 17, 2009 at 5:52 PM Post #38 of 468
Quote:

Originally Posted by Belabor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, and to think that my PL50's were considered to be one of the best deals around a few months ago.

Although your review is great as usually, I am afraid they will raise their prices if they decide to ship internationally.

I'm not in the market for new IEM's at the moment because my PL50's do their job just fine. If they do decide to sell the Eterna (and other models) internationally and keep the price at around $60, it will be THE IEM to buy.

They are already way more expensive in Scandinavia. See my above post. Didn't find eterna but 22$ ones are 100$.

Oct 17, 2009 at 7:42 PM Post #41 of 468
Quote:

Originally Posted by prone2phone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it is not a typo. they cost 1800 rubles in russian sites, and 30 rubles is 1$

Then hopefully I can buy from Russia directly

Oct 17, 2009 at 8:03 PM Post #42 of 468
I'm looking at their website again, and I would love to see some pictures or a review of the Aleph from their ''Signature'' series. Those look absolutely B-E-A-utiful

If the prices are correct and Fischer Audio decides to ship internationally, you should start looking at the ''Signature'' series. If you want something more audiophile, the ''Fundametals'' has even better offerings.

Oct 18, 2009 at 7:24 AM Post #44 of 468
I am sorry to mar your pleasure, but I tell you a different story on Eterna.

I had Eterna a year ago (or alike) and abandoned it with no regrets. It was not even close to RE0 or Shure E500 - bassy as hell and veiled by excessive warmth. I tried mods and EQs to tame the lows. It sounded OK then, providing simillar sound sig and quality to JVC Marshmallow modded, but nothing better.

Well, what is the matter? It looks like I and ClieOS describe a different earphone. Probably Fischer Audio changed the drivers or something else since I tried the Eterna.

Build: The shells are really fat, so comfort is so-so to me. Cable is thick with needlessly big Y-joint and tangles easily. From what I see on ClieOS shots, build remains the same.

Oct 18, 2009 at 6:07 PM Post #45 of 468
Quote:

Originally Posted by kostalex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am sorry to mar your pleasure, but I tell you a different story on Eterna.

I had Eterna a year ago (or alike) and abandoned it with no regrets. It was not even close to RE0 or Shure E500 - bassy as hell and veiled by excessive warmth. I tried mods and EQs to tame the lows. It sounded OK then, providing simillar sound sig and quality to JVC Marshmallow modded, but nothing better.

Well, what is the matter? It looks like I and ClieOS describe a different earphone. Probably Fischer Audio changed the drivers or something else since I tried the Eterna.

Build: The shells are really fat, so comfort is so-so to me. Cable is thick with needlessly big Y-joint and tangles easily. From what I see on ClieOS shots, build remains the same.

that's interesting. i'm probably not going to buy the eterna until we get some more definitive opinions here. hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back