[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love.
Oct 17, 2009 at 12:38 AM Post #16 of 468
Thanks Clie, now I'm seriously considering buying a plane ticket to Russia...

Oct 17, 2009 at 1:07 AM Post #17 of 468
Awesome review ClieOS, thanks for introducing some sweet IEMs that I certainly wouldn't of considered otherwise.

Hope they do go international.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 17, 2009 at 1:31 AM Post #18 of 468
wow, that Eterna looks very tempting.
ClieOS, maybe putting the price ranges in your review's Spec section would help identify the tiers as well. I wish their website lists the MSRP so we get an idea which phones are lower-end and which are higher end.

Oct 17, 2009 at 1:35 AM Post #19 of 468
oh no.... this time, the poison will be hard to cured... it almost impossible to get them in my country..

Oct 17, 2009 at 1:39 AM Post #20 of 468
Russians always coming out from nowhere with quality products.

Oct 17, 2009 at 1:57 AM Post #22 of 468
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maeglas /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Too bad you didn't have a chance to review Equilibrium and Evolution models, those are most neutral of their line. In Russia Eterna is considered as quite a basshead earphones, with amazing bass and a bit hollow mids.

I did ask them to send me which ever models they wish me to review, so I didn't pick the models myself (not to mention I don't really have any idea since I didn't find much out about them, in English anyway). It would be great if I got another chance to do further review on the top models, but I am happy they decided to send me a mix of different classes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmyGCSE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is there a contact e-mail address for alex or someone else as fischer? perhaps if enough head-fi'ers contact them from around the globe regarding potential sales this may encourage them to expand into other countries?

Alex's email isn't totally public so I don't want to put it out here, but you can use the company email form.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjmai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ClieOS, maybe putting the price ranges in your review's Spec section would help identify the tiers as well. I wish their website lists the MSRP so we get an idea which phones are lower-end and which are higher end.

The price is mentioned at the end of each model SQ section. Some of these are so far off the 'regular' market price so I want to hold the price to later section for a more 'shock and awe' effect. Thanks for the suggestion btw.

Oct 17, 2009 at 2:09 AM Post #23 of 468
Nice review.

When I have a few hours to spare I'm going to go through all of their Russian distributors to see if anyone will ship internationally. There's a good three dozen stores there.

Oct 17, 2009 at 2:26 AM Post #24 of 468
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
.... I want to hold the price to later section for a more 'shock and awe' effect.

Shocked and awed, indeed.

Oct 17, 2009 at 2:35 AM Post #25 of 468
Wow, TBH I didn't realize that Russia was still so ass-backwards when it comes to e-commerce. It's been about 5 years since I've been there, and things were really looking up at that point, but they are still at least 10 years behind. Almost all of the stores that stock Fischer products will only deliver within the city in which they are located, and it looks like they do all their deliveries by store courier (with outrageous shipping costs). Doesn't look like anyone trusts the postal system. Paypal is obviously a no-go, and a lot of checkout processes require phone verification.

On a bright note, the retail prices are below MSRP by 10-20% from what I'm seeing.

Oct 17, 2009 at 2:45 AM Post #26 of 468
Yes e-commerce there sucks unless you are living in Moscow. That's why I usually prefer to buy from USA, than from Russia which is much closer. I'll do a little research on those shops also, as far as I remember at least some of them had international postage option.

Oct 17, 2009 at 2:52 AM Post #27 of 468
Quote:

Too bad you didn't have a chance to review Equilibrium and Evolution models, those are most neutral of their line. In Russia Eterna is considered as quite a basshead earphones, with amazing bass and a bit hollow mids.

Here are some reviews of some other models (review on SQ is near the end):
Google Translate
Thanks to google translate for us non-russian speaking guys.

The original link here:
Mobile-review.com Ñðàâíèòåëüíûé îáçîð Fischer Audio Fundamentals Series: Axiom, Equilibrium, Eterna, Evolution, Paradigm

Oct 17, 2009 at 3:00 AM Post #28 of 468
I already gave link on that review on the last page. Here is one more review for Signature line, witch also has some very interesting phones:
Siganture Line Review

Oct 17, 2009 at 3:19 AM Post #29 of 468
Quote:

I already gave link on that review on the last page. Here is more review for Signature line, witch also has some very interesting phones:
Siganture Line Review

Haha, I got too excited and didn't see that first link.
Too much glare from ClieOS's Sonic Diamond blocking my vision.
Thanks!

Oct 17, 2009 at 3:49 AM Post #30 of 468
i hope after this review, they not increase their price...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back