REVIEW: Fischer Audio FA-011 - OFF THE DEEP END!!
Dec 17, 2011 at 3:54 AM Post #1,381 of 2,116

Quote:

hmmm dt990 might be a posibility, and yeah for cod 4 i need good high bass response for bomb planting. Have you heard the D200

wait is that really a reshelled fa011

No, Fischer took half the design from the Turtle Beach HPA 5.1 headphones and changed there drivers, cable, earpads and driver housing etc. 

Dec 19, 2011 at 8:18 PM Post #1,382 of 2,116
I know that this is a FA-011 thread but my FA-003w just came in with Merbau wood. It came with six extra screws in a small plastic bag, extra set of ear cushions, warranty card, cables, instruction card and a set of the newer metal FA-003 covers for the cups in case I wanted to change out the wood cups. Came in a big blue and white box with Russia lettering's as previous stated in this thread. Ordered on Nov.28 status changed to shipped on Dec.5 In the russia post system on Dec.6. Left Russia on Dec.12 arrive in USA on Dec.15 came in today on Dec.19. Looks like GD AudioBase is shipping headphones, thanks God!

Dec 20, 2011 at 11:26 AM Post #1,384 of 2,116
I wonder if it's just that they were out of stock on FA-011s but continued selling them...

I say this because the FA-003 thread has far fewer complaints about slow shipping.

Dec 20, 2011 at 12:42 PM Post #1,385 of 2,116
Although I posted a few times in here I'm actually waiting for the FA-002w.. It's one day short of being a full two months since they shipped. But all these accounts of people receiving their orders are making me hopeful..

Quote:
I wonder if it's just that they were out of stock on FA-011s but continued selling them...

I say this because the FA-003 thread has far fewer complaints about slow shipping.

Dec 21, 2011 at 11:20 AM Post #1,386 of 2,116
 I find the FA-011s very sibilant. I wonder whether its a design change in the newer models thats causing this? Also as many have mentioned the cable is pretty cheap.

Btw, I had gotten my hps with torn off earpads, and I had posted pics of it in this thread. I am happy to say that I have received new earpads and 30% refund from dmitry.

Dec 21, 2011 at 1:23 PM Post #1,387 of 2,116
Well looks like theres some good news for anyone wanting to order Fischer products, just got this reply back on Fischer's Facebook page.

After quite a hard meeting, Dmitri promised us to keep his communication with customers clear, fast and accurate. Now it's your turn to keep us informed about how is it going.
Also, good news everyone, we're at the final state to open our official worldwide web-store.

So looks like theyre opening up their own store, thank god haha.

Dec 21, 2011 at 3:23 PM Post #1,388 of 2,116
This is good news since why ship items by Registered Mail if you are not going to give the user tracking numbers? It is better for Fisher Audio to hire someone within the company to do the worldwide web-store ordering and shipping at this point. I have updated my previous post with more tracking information in case anyone is interested.

Dec 21, 2011 at 4:04 PM Post #1,389 of 2,116
It's interesting why do you order Fischers from that particular store GB Audiobase? Is it because they have an interface in English?

There are some online Russian stores but they never have a demand to export goods. Quite opposite they import that is why there is no infrastructure for international transactions and Russian Post rather works in one direction: receives in big quantities and much less sends outside Russia. I do see several Russian stores which sell Fischer headphones but they operate inside Russia.

Dec 21, 2011 at 4:58 PM Post #1,390 of 2,116
GD Audiobase also uses Moneybookers for currency transactions. I sometimes buy vacuum tubes from Russia Ebay sellers without much of a problem just takes almost three weeks to get them.

Dec 25, 2011 at 10:20 PM Post #1,394 of 2,116
Was super surprised this morning when I unwrapped my brand new fa-011. My mom ordered them on the 28th of nov. and she said that she had gotten them atleast 2 weeks before Christmas! I guess I got lucky with shipping. For all the people waiting for theirs to arrive they are amazing! Although the cable is very cheap. I am very pleased with them, but also you NEED an amp to drive these (most of you probably know this). Anyways I love them!

Dec 26, 2011 at 12:47 AM Post #1,395 of 2,116
I also had a good morning, as I got a shipping number from Dmitri! Hoping to have these bad boys here in the next couple weeks. I've been looking into amps to drive them so I can have it ready when they arrive. Glad to hear you got yours, JC. Some people were mentioning theirs came with a case in addition to the headphones themselves, did your's have one too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back