REVIEW: Fischer Audio FA-011 - OFF THE DEEP END!!
Apr 12, 2011 at 2:00 PM Post #258 of 2,116
Got my new address, now I'm ready to "go off the deep end" and purchase this bad boy.. one of you bastards better leave a pair at GD-A for me to buy!

Apr 12, 2011 at 6:14 PM Post #259 of 2,116
A family member's box of shoes via USPS was stolen off our front door today (I live a block away from a local elementary school, so there's a lot of activity on my street every weekday). My mom thinks the USPS guy stole it himself 
confused_face.gif

Does anyone know if Dmitri will give us a tracking number? I'll have that page open and refresh it every hour @ work. My FA-011s can not fall in the wrong hands. Who knows what evil they will subject my woodies to...

Apr 12, 2011 at 10:51 PM Post #261 of 2,116

lol, use google translate, lol! anyway I didn't receive a tracking number, but I think mine will arrive this week, I just hope, because I received the dispatch e-mail on april 1st.
Quote:
Okay so I've just recieved my tracking number. Looks like my phones shipped out last Thursday? What? Can anyone read Russian here...?

Apr 13, 2011 at 4:09 AM Post #265 of 2,116
Yeah...  Um.  So my FA-011's have been sitting at the Post Office since Monday (the 11th! nice timing :] ).  Won't have a chance to go pick them up till later this week, though. :frowning2: 

Apr 13, 2011 at 12:08 PM Post #269 of 2,116

Hi, i ordered mine too along with a FA-002w(now shipped with FA-002 cups instead of FA-003 cups). Paid but no news from Dmitry and no email to say shipped or not.
Order status is confirmed, same as you guys. Wonder what's up? No stock or are they on backorder despite getting in on cart when i was ordering...NOT 'notify me'.
Ordered 1 week ago.

Quote:
I ordered on 3/29.  My order status still says confirmed.  This wait is going to be killer.  I can't wait to hear what others have to say about these.  I have to do amp shopping afterwards, too!  D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back