[REVIEW] Feels Pro 900
May 22, 2012 at 1:39 AM Post #46 of 49
Quote:
Hey everyone, just got mine. Is it me, or is the bass really lacking?

I mean seriously lacking. I've never owned BA IEMs before, so this is my 1st pair, and if these have more bass than most BA IEMs, I think i'ma stay away from BA IEMs. I mean i like them, don't get me wrong, they're so light, and feel like nothing in my ear, so I feel as if I'm surrounded my music, because sounds feels like more then left and right, but I need my bass :S

Have you tried other tips?

IMO the stock tips are rubbish, at least the ones i got.

May 23, 2012 at 6:14 AM Post #47 of 49
Quote:
Have you tried other tips?

IMO the stock tips are rubbish, at least the ones i got.

Nop. I don't have any other tips other than a set of over-sized foam ones :frowning2: What cheap tips can i get for these?

Feb 2, 2013 at 2:02 PM Post #48 of 49
I always found dynamic IEMs a bit slow for my tastes and hence was curious about BAs. I had one exposure to PL50s but didn't quite find them to my liking. In hindsight, it may have been because of the cheap source my friend was using with his pair. After reading your wonderful review I ordered this one. It is amazing how technology is getting within the reach of poor grad students.
L3000.gif

Thanks for the informative read. I am eagerly waiting for my shiny new IEMs to be delivered.

Feb 6, 2013 at 8:21 AM Post #49 of 49
Just received them today, so haven't had time for any critical listening. Since these are my first BAs the lack of bass was immediately apparent. Its very polite and may turn off some people. On the other hand the mids are beautiful and acoustic instruments are very well reproduced. Guitars and violins have good bite and the cellos sound nice minus the low-end end rumble of dynamics. Does not do electronic music well, primarily because of the polite bass. But I still love the sound so far. Reminds me of my beloved RE2s (sadly stolen). Thanks to all the reviewers who helped my decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back