[REVIEW] Feels Pro 900
Nov 27, 2011 at 1:20 AM Post #31 of 49
My test procedure for this is to put them in the freezer for a few minutes. Since metal cools down much faster than plastic, they're easy to tell apart. But of course that's strictly amateur, nothing fancy like licking or heated needles.
wink.gif

Dec 27, 2011 at 2:59 AM Post #35 of 49
I agree with you wilzc. The rotating nozzle is a charm
wink_face.gif

I wonder what tips could be good as a replacement for the stock ones.

Dec 27, 2011 at 11:13 PM Post #37 of 49
Yeah sony hybrids are good but expensive. Only the large ones fit in my ear. Did you test the shure olives in them? 

Dec 28, 2011 at 7:47 AM Post #38 of 49

Quote:
Yeah sony hybrids are good but expensive. Only the large ones fit in my ear. Did you test the shure olives in them? 

Those fake Sony Hybrids you find on eBay are pretty much the same thing as the real ones - they go for much less money, and most sellers sell them in single sizes, unlike the official 'sample pack' with all sizes. Worth a try, IMO.

No, didn't try foam tips with the Feels - they already lack some clarity, and I guess foam would make that even worse.

Dec 28, 2011 at 9:08 PM Post #39 of 49
Fake Sony hybrids just aren't as soft as the real deal. IMHO that is.

I have both, naturally, being a true blue head-fier  :p

I love them with aftermarket clear bi-flanges. eBay.

Jan 7, 2012 at 8:15 AM Post #40 of 49
I tried the sony hybrids. They are a perfect fit. I think they sound better with the hybrids. What do you think? :D

Feb 27, 2012 at 1:54 AM Post #41 of 49
Hey everyone,
I'm planning to get this model coupled with a Fiio E6 for Trance(priority) and mainstream music listening. I mainly use it for commuting around and listen from my Blackberry. Will this IEM provide enough punch for progressive trance?

Feb 27, 2012 at 7:02 AM Post #42 of 49
Hey everyone,
I'm planning to get this model coupled with a Fiio E6 for Trance(priority) and mainstream music listening. I mainly use it for commuting around and listen from my Blackberry. Will this IEM provide enough punch for progressive trance?

If you can get these for 30 bucks like me. Yes.

If not, get some dynamic iem for the same price

Feb 28, 2012 at 3:47 AM Post #43 of 49
Im from Malaysia and it is selling for an eq. of 56USD. Im also looking at RE0 which is about 100USD. Are there any IEM for trance thats below 100USD? or maybe I should start a thread for some suggestions?

May 16, 2012 at 5:13 AM Post #45 of 49
Hey everyone, just got mine. Is it me, or is the bass really lacking?

I mean seriously lacking. I've never owned BA IEMs before, so this is my 1st pair, and if these have more bass than most BA IEMs, I think i'ma stay away from BA IEMs. I mean i like them, don't get me wrong, they're so light, and feel like nothing in my ear, so I feel as if I'm surrounded my music, because sounds feels like more then left and right, but I need my bass :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back