[Review] Dual dynamic driver: Radius HP-TWF11R inner earphone - pleasure pleasure little treasure
May 4, 2010 at 11:20 AM Post #76 of 215
Quote:

Originally Posted by james444 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great review shigzeo, as always. Still I think I can resist this time, having too many indoor IEMs already. Speaking of which, are you still addicted to the FADs?

Thank you for the kind words James. Yes I am - when Sony'd (you know what I mean) and set to electronic music, the FAD are still unmatched for 'magical' ( I hate that word) mids and highs. I do wish the driver went lower though...

May 4, 2010 at 3:57 PM Post #77 of 215
Boy, I am really highly anticipating these IEMs. Music Dynamic Audio & Accessory Station out of Hong Kong has been very good about correspondence through emails and shipping out fast. I think I've luck up and found a good new company to do IEM business with. These will probably be here by the end of the week.

May 5, 2010 at 3:55 AM Post #80 of 215
Quote:

Originally Posted by the search never ends /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Curious as to how they fit/seal/stay in. As much as I liked sigzeo's review concerning sound all the other issues just make it look like a hassle.

The merchant I purchased them from seem to like the fit and sound @ search buddy. It may simply be a matter of what size ears you have. Since I don't have small (or real large) ears, I guess we will know in a few days. But the merchant emailed me and said he usually doesn't endorse one IEM over the other, but he says the sound on these are really special. Well, actually he said (direct quote):

"I believe this Radius Dual Driver earphones give you great surprise, because this headset has a very unique and deep sound, layered strong, deep low frequencies, This is my favorite Radius headphone!"

May 6, 2010 at 9:17 AM Post #81 of 215
I week or so in and I am loving my Radius more and more. I agree with Shigzeo about the annoying cord but I am getting used to the fit!
  I can't recommend these things enough!

May 6, 2010 at 1:57 PM Post #83 of 215

Quote:
Well, like I said - if the Radius had good fit and a decent cable, I'd recommend them hands-down. Their sound is off the charts - and I hate exaggerating. 

Shigzeo, I want to ask again, have you heard the FX700? And if so, how do these two IEMs compare? Thanks.

May 6, 2010 at 3:53 PM Post #85 of 215
True @ rawster, but a bit impatient....lol. You know how it is for us sometimes. Oh well, I can't seem to get shigzeo to answer my questions. I don't know why? But it's cool. I'll find out on my own for sure...lol.

May 6, 2010 at 9:01 PM Post #86 of 215
I'm looking forward to all of the reviews you guys are going to give :) I'm pretty sure my Physics teacher is going to have some stuff to say about this (not like he's going to be against it or anal or anything, just to bring a topic up for discussion in class :)

May 6, 2010 at 11:14 PM Post #88 of 215
Thanks for the reply shigzeo. Happy listening!

May 7, 2010 at 10:07 AM Post #89 of 215
Hey eric-
Did I read correctly recently that you've got the Radius & SM3 on order?? You HAVE to fill me in on one/both when you receive them compared to the FX700's!!! 

May 7, 2010 at 10:51 AM Post #90 of 215

Quote:
Hey eric-
Did I read correctly recently that you've got the Radius & SM3 on order?? You HAVE to fill me in on one/both when you receive them compared to the FX700's!!! 

I am not @ericp10
biggrin.gif

Post #513: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/476315/top-tier-universal-iem-comparison-chart-frequency-response-charts-discussion-first-post-updated-often/510#post_6612128

Waiting for more impressions on the Radius
regular_smile .gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back