REVIEW: DARKVOICE 3322
Nov 25, 2009 at 12:23 AM Post #316 of 492
It's a confusing situation, JackN, to be sure.
confused_face(1).gif
Both the new LA FIGARO and BOYIER sites are still advertising DARKVOICE amps, but perhaps they've a backlog of amps that have to be sold.

Whether you should buy from BOYIER at this time is questionable: my experience was good, but after ANTIGEEK's horrible trouble I would probably buy from a tried and tested E-Bay seller like JASMINE_CHINE.

Nov 25, 2009 at 1:52 AM Post #317 of 492
Yes, JASMINE_CHINE is a very good, helpful seller. Buyers should be OK so long as the amps are actually listened to prior to dispatch.

The amps should be bomb proof enough to survive a long, rough ride even if the tubes are not.

Nov 25, 2009 at 8:45 AM Post #318 of 492
BOYIER is darkvoice、Little Dot、Lafigaro、Yulong foreign agents. Selling their products, darkvoie & lafigaro are 2 firms which are both substantive,manufacturing their own products under their brands by themselves. All the products are new-brand with good quality and have one year guarantee. Pls confirm your purchase order amp!

Nov 25, 2009 at 3:45 PM Post #319 of 492
Quote:

Originally Posted by boyier2008 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BOYIER is darkvoice、Little Dot、Lafigaro、Yulong foreign agents. Selling their products, darkvoie & lafigaro are 2 firms which are both substantive,manufacturing their own products under their brands by themselves. All the products are new-brand with good quality and have one year guarantee. Pls confirm your purchase order amp!

If your not directly linked to Darkvoice, why do you share exactly the same bank details and Benificiary name "Zhou Rong" ?

http://www.boyier.com/article.php?id=10

"Alternatively you may pay by a wire transfer. Please make the transfer to:

Beneficiary: Zhou rong

IBAN (Beneficiary's a/c no): 8470 7502 0049 545

SWIFT (BIC): BKCHCNBJ570

Beneficiary's Bank: Bank of China the Chengdu Hi-Techindustrial Development Zone Bank-branch"

Judging by the somewhat cryptic bill of laden, I've got no proof either way that the 337s were sent from Boyier so I will have to retract my comments about the 337s being supplied through them.

I still believe that Boyier are closely linked to Darkvoice and that the Bill of laden was not in Darkvoice's usual style. Rather than the usual "Sound Intensifier" discription, this batch were described rather comically as "Cosmetic Kits".

Also different was that the 337s had packaging strap bands accross their boxes whereas amps imported through Darkvoice directly are just taped with no strapping.

Whether or not they were supplied through Boyier, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Sharing the same beneficiary name and bank details with Darkvoice though would generally indicate some link..

Nov 25, 2009 at 8:00 PM Post #320 of 492
I take back all I said about the lack of synergy between the 3322 and low impedance headphones.
rolleyes.gif
They sound fantastic together. I'm listening to the 3322 (SVETLANA 6S19P-Bs and WE403Bs) with the SUPERLUX HD681s (32ohms) and they're great. The SUPERLUX headphones are one of the best hifi bargains I've come across (they cost about £20) and they absolutely sing with the 3322.

Nov 26, 2009 at 5:16 PM Post #322 of 492
Quote:

Originally Posted by boyier2008 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
darkvoice have used my account

What are you trying to say?
I understand that you don't fully grasp the english language but most of your posts are nonsense and have no bearing on what is being talked about.

Nov 26, 2009 at 5:31 PM Post #323 of 492
Quote:

Originally Posted by Godkin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I take back all I said about the lack of synergy between the 3322 and low impedance headphones.
rolleyes.gif
They sound fantastic together. I'm listening to the 3322 (SVETLANA 6S19P-Bs and WE403Bs) with the SUPERLUX HD681s (32ohms) and they're great. The SUPERLUX headphones are one of the best hifi bargains I've come across (they cost about £20) and they absolutely sing with the 3322.

Hey Godkin,i've just pulled the trigger on a pair of superlux hd681s,23 quid posted off fleabay
smile.gif

Nov 26, 2009 at 7:14 PM Post #324 of 492
Superb headphones, amazing really for the money.
tongue.gif
There are some threads here at Head-Fi about the HD681s, but I found out about them at the ROCK GROTTO. According to SUPERLUX - yes, the Chinese are now into audiophile headphone production! - they are going to release three more models early next year. It is a stunning entry into the headphone market, and as some at ROCK GROTTO have said, it puts larger manufacturers of headphones to shame, both in terms of sound quality and affordability.

Nov 28, 2009 at 6:09 PM Post #325 of 492
Quote:

Originally Posted by yuking09 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The new 332 using the device:
rc socket is the the CMC
The headphone jack is the NEUTRIK
The output capacitor is the EC
Tube is the two Soviet Union OTK 6 米 1 and two Beijing 6c19

old332 use the device:
rc socket is made in China
Headphone jack is made in China
The output capacitor is the SOLEN
Tube is two chengdu 6j1 and two Beijing 6c19

The old 332 uesd two SOLEN capacitor which is in the left and right channels are 30uf
The new 332 used two EC capacitor which is in the left and right channels are 40uf , the new 332 is more suitable for the low-frequency low-impedance headphones

new 3322(332s) still testing.

Is it almost done testing?
biggrin.gif
I cannot wait for this amp to come out, I love my 336i, but I want something that will make me want to leave headfi and never upgrade again.

Nov 28, 2009 at 8:40 PM Post #326 of 492
Hopefully, YUKING09 will get back to us, and we can get around to listening to the new amps. I mean, there can't be too much testing, they are simply revamped DARKVOICE designs.

Nov 30, 2009 at 7:34 AM Post #328 of 492
Ohhhh ... they look shiney .. when can we order one?

Nov 30, 2009 at 9:45 PM Post #329 of 492
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigTony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ohhhh ... they look shiney .. when can we order one?

That is not the 332S, I'm pretty sure those are available now on ebay.

Dec 9, 2009 at 10:55 PM Post #330 of 492
Does anyone know if it's safe to swap rca cables going into the amp input while it is on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back