Review chacne !! DUNU Silver impact (Sharing DUNU picture and your thoughts to win review chance, prize includes DN-19 Tai Chi!!!)
Mar 18, 2012 at 10:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21
Hi Head-Fiers

New event again for you guys. Being fans of DUNU, we can expect fun event from time to time, right ~~ just like limited 5X 150 high impedance earphone give away event. This time you will have chance to get the newest DUNU silver series review chance!! .

This time we are looking for nice picture of DUNU earphones and share some thoughts with DUNU earphone. The best one will get our DN-19 Tai Chi model. Tai Chi is the brand new flagship of DUNU in 2012. It has excellent position and wide stage performance. Not to mention the upgrade of Silver wires can enhance the recognition and provide better treble extension.  With patent removable earhook and airplane adapter, You can enjoy it not only while exercising but also traveling around the world. Specification and product feature listed below. 

dunu-dn-19-taichi.jpg

Prizes list

1 x DUNU DN-19 Tai Chi
1 x DUNU DN-18 Hawkeye
1 x DUNU DN-17 Crater
1 x DUNU I 3CS

Period              : 2012. 3/19~ 4/9
Announce        : 4/12
Rating              : Picture 80%  ; Thoughts 20%.

How to Participate

Picture only limited in these four models:

DN-11 Ares, DN-12 Trident, DN-13 Crius, DN-16 Hephaes

1. Post a thread in Head-Fi. The thread should include at least five pictures and a share your thought to DUNU earphones around 200~300 words. The most important thing is the pictures have to be filmed by yourself. No grabbed online picture allowed.

2. Reply this event post, including inform us your DUNU thread link and attach the most attractive picture you made.

3. Winner should provide review link in two weeks after receiving the prize.

P.S. Noted, longer review won’t get you a better chance. Let’s get a simple, neat, and beautiful Picture sharing event, thanks. 

Best,

Rocky

Mar 19, 2012 at 11:59 AM Post #2 of 21
Apr 10, 2012 at 5:56 AM Post #11 of 21
Hi Guys,

We should announce the winner today. Since the joiners are 5 and we have 4 sample gift. This time I will make it specially good for you. 5 of 5 will get gift. And for those who post before this post also have chance to review our product. However, we will need you to 1. provide review in at least 3 audio forum, or 2. make one unbox in Youtube. Who willing to do so, I will arrange sample as well, but sample will be provided later than winners. 

As to Tai Chi winner. The sample might have to wait until late April. We have to apologize for the delay for we put too much efforts on Tai Chi, 2012 flagship model. DUNU is keen to pursuing sound quality and the product characteristics. Each model has it's under specially tuned for being unique.

Who win which prize will be announced tomorrow, thanks.

And don't forget you can bid or share to win yourself DUNU earphones.

To bid or not to bid event.
http://www.facebook.com/notes/dunu/to-bid-or-not-to-bid-dunu-new-event-win-by-bid-or-share/363074777068425

Best and Cheers,

Rocky

Apr 11, 2012 at 1:02 AM Post #12 of 21
I don't think I'll be able to make a Tai Chi model review, the most I could do would be a annotated unboxing and review of the product. Sorry 
triportsad.gif

I'm quite confused about the winners also, can you put down the usernames? Regardless, congratz whoever won! 
k701smile.gif

Apr 11, 2012 at 10:59 PM Post #13 of 21
Hi,

The winners are

Xinn3r                  DN-19  ( DN-19 is possibly provided in late April )
-Y0-                      DN-18
Keanex                DN-18
BoredAndrew       I-3C-S
EC-09                   DN-17

Xinn3r's picture quite nice and provide very neat thoughts that match the event requirement.

Above Winners please PM me with your prize and your contact info (Name address and phone number for EMS)

Also The list 2 below is who can have a review chance as long as you are able to do either
1. post product reivew in 3 audio related forum or blog. For example, you can post on Head fi, + ifans + your  personal blog.

or

2. post a unbox or review on youtube.

List 2
Totally Dubbed
BranMuffin
tomscy2000
T/A.3xl

Totally Dubbed give us a great example of what he can do.  Though He can both provide post 3 different place site and post unbox on youtube, 

He can still choose only one to do.

Who on list 2 wants to review DUNU silver impact series, please  PM me with

1. 3 forum link and your account

or

2. your youtube account

And your contact info (name address and phone number for EMS)

Hope I make it clear this time lol

Best,

Rocky

Apr 12, 2012 at 2:58 AM Post #14 of 21
  Hi,

The winners are

Xinn3r                  DN-19  ( DN-19 is possibly provided in late April )
-Y0-                      DN-18
Keanex                DN-18
BoredAndrew       I-3C-S
EC-09                   DN-17

Xinn3r's picture quite nice and provide very neat thoughts that match the event requirement.

Above Winners please PM me with your prize and your contact info (Name address and phone number for EMS)

Also The list 2 below is who can have a review chance as long as you are able to do either
1. post product reivew in 3 audio related forum or blog. For example, you can post on Head fi, + ifans + your  personal blog.

or

2. post a unbox or review on youtube.

List 2
Totally Dubbed
BranMuffin
tomscy2000
T/A.3xl

Totally Dubbed give us a great example of what he can do.  Though He can both provide post 3 different place site and post unbox on youtube, 

He can still choose only one to do.

Who on list 2 wants to review DUNU silver impact series, please  PM me with

1. 3 forum link and your account

or

2. your youtube account

And your contact info (name address and phone number for EMS)

Hope I make it clear this time lol

Best,

Rocky

congratz to the other winners :)
I shall PM you now!

Apr 12, 2012 at 11:40 PM Post #15 of 21
Thank you for choosing me as a winner 
biggrin.gif

PM-ing you now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back