[REVIEW] Brainwavz M4
Jun 1, 2012 at 10:34 AM Post #34 of 48
Quote:
28$ deal ends monday (resp. sunday night)

How do you know? I must have missed that.

I made the order at night, and got shipped the following afternoon. I did get an email from them about the shipment.

Jun 1, 2012 at 4:03 PM Post #36 of 48
I just got mine in the mail today. they sound awesome but the mesh filter is barely hanging on straight out of the box so it looks like I will be returning them for another pair.

Jun 1, 2012 at 8:18 PM Post #37 of 48
Seems there were lots of issues regarding poor build quality, is that the reason why they making huge discount?

Jun 1, 2012 at 10:34 PM Post #38 of 48
I just got mine in the mail today. they sound awesome but the mesh filter is barely hanging on straight out of the box so it looks like I will be returning them for another pair.

The filter is just a non fancy glued-on. You could return it or just glue it back with a tiny bit of glue (i.e. UHU), which will be just as effective and really time saving.

Seems there were lots of issues regarding poor build quality, is that the reason why they making huge discount?

If it really has very poor quality, you would think it will be easier for Brainwavz to discontinue the model instead of bringing it back from a sold-out, then price it very low just so they can waste their time and money to replace them under warranty claim. That doesn't make sense, right?

Jun 1, 2012 at 10:57 PM Post #39 of 48
Yes it make sense..
Im hoping the one that i ordered doesnt have any issues or any defect...

Jun 2, 2012 at 4:17 AM Post #40 of 48
Quote:
 with a tiny bit of glue (i.e. UHU), 

lol ... didn´t know this german brand is that popular worldwide 
biggrin.gif

Jun 7, 2012 at 8:22 AM Post #42 of 48
I can not believe this. The 28$ deal was at mp4 yesterday but i couldent order them as i had some issues with my credit card. I fixed it today and the deal is back to 60$! 
confused_face.gif

confused_face.gif

Is there any possibility that the deal will be back?

Jun 7, 2012 at 8:28 AM Post #43 of 48
Quote:
I can not believe this. The 28$ deal was at mp4 yesterday but i couldent order them as i had some issues with my credit card. I fixed it today and the deal is back to 60$! 
confused_face.gif

confused_face.gif

Is there any possibility that the deal will be back?

the make new deals very often, so just wait
btw it's $69.5 ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back