[Review] Brainwavz HM5, A New Neutral Champ
Mar 23, 2012 at 8:29 AM Post #826 of 1,750
From MP4Nation Forum Admin:

[size=1.3em] Brainwavz HM3 and HM5 now in stock, we will extend the preorder price till end of Sunday.[/size]

Woo hoo!  Finally!  Shipping is imminent.  Been waiting since middle of February here.

Mar 24, 2012 at 9:21 AM Post #829 of 1,750
I'm looking forward to them.  I just ordered them and with the current savings for this weekend, I spent an extra $17.00 to have them sent via FedEx.  Hopefully, it's a bit quicker (2 - 7 days) as opposed to their standard shipping that they provide as a free option.  Then again, if Amazon gets their delivery so they can fulfill the orders, it might be even quicker.

Mar 24, 2012 at 12:26 PM Post #831 of 1,750

Just click buy, with the hm5 actually in stock now, and the extending the pre order price to sunday it is actually a good deal since many people have been waiting since january or something. I have one, and hm5 is my fave headphone right now, while i also do have athm50s le, ms1i and goldring 150.

And if u dont like plenty of people here will take it off ur hands :)

Mar 24, 2012 at 6:52 PM Post #832 of 1,750
I ordered a pair of these :)
It was between these and M50s, but the fact that these were only $120 and shipped for free to Canada was a big plus. They also look really comfortable, where M50s are supposedly not always that comfortable. Neutral sound signature is also something that appeals to me.

Mar 24, 2012 at 9:09 PM Post #833 of 1,750
Could you give me comparison between HM5 and Goldring? Actually I picked up Goldring DR150 last week because I've been waiting for like, 3 months for HM5 in stock and can't wait any longer. Thinking about buying HM5 when it come to local shop here (dunno when, maybe, like, next year or so #sarcasm)

Quote:
Just click buy, with the hm5 actually in stock now, and the extending the pre order price to sunday it is actually a good deal since many people have been waiting since january or something. I have one, and hm5 is my fave headphone right now, while i also do have athm50s le, ms1i and goldring 150.
And if u dont like plenty of people here will take it off ur hands
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 25, 2012 at 12:04 PM Post #836 of 1,750
Could you give me comparison between HM5 and Goldring? Actually I picked up Goldring DR150 last week because I've been waiting for like, 3 months for HM5 in stock and can't wait any longer. Thinking about buying HM5 when it come to local shop here (dunno when, maybe, like, next year or so #sarcasm)

Well if u asking me, i prefer the hm5 over goldring anytime of the day. First hm5 has better details. The other while goldring dr150 kinda tip a lilbit on the warmside.. Hm5 gives a more neutral sound. Also soundstage is also better on the hm5. The fact that hm5 is a closed headphone also gives better isolation and the last but not the least comfort on hm5 is awesome for me. I would say u mightwant to jump on the current preorder price. I seriously love the sound that coming from hm5.

Tho hm5 sounds more engaging when i listen to music while dr150 sounds abit analytical.

Mar 25, 2012 at 9:37 PM Post #838 of 1,750
Thank your sir, you just re-kindled my interest for HM5. I found DR150 has good sound-stage dept. But then my other headphone is just ATH-SJ33. Really no contest there.
I didn't have any method for paying online, and for the price they said they gonna put on HM5 locally, it just cheaper (and easier) to buy from local store :)
Now back to waiting HM5 arrive on local store...

Quote:
Well if u asking me, i prefer the hm5 over goldring anytime of the day. First hm5 has better details. The other while goldring dr150 kinda tip a lilbit on the warmside.. Hm5 gives a more neutral sound. Also soundstage is also better on the hm5. The fact that hm5 is a closed headphone also gives better isolation and the last but not the least comfort on hm5 is awesome for me. I would say u mightwant to jump on the current preorder price. I seriously love the sound that coming from hm5.
Tho hm5 sounds more engaging when i listen to music while dr150 sounds abit analytical.

Mar 26, 2012 at 1:25 AM Post #840 of 1,750
I just got my shipping notification. :)

Quote:
Did these ship for anyone yet?  I figured they'd be out by the end of friday but maybe not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back