[Review] Brainwavz HM5, A New Neutral Champ
Mar 17, 2012 at 9:40 PM Post #815 of 1,750
It sucks you guys are still waiting...
confused_face.gif

Mar 18, 2012 at 1:43 AM Post #817 of 1,750

Quote:
Reading the MP4nation forums it looks like it will be at least another week before they ship out. I think I am just going to cancel since they took my money over a month ago.

my good sir,
that's not the way to do it. patience is rewarding.
as far as I saw, you were not mislead into thinking it was going to come in a week, so please, be patient.
But if you were actually expecting delivery withing a week, then I'm sorry to say you have misunderstood/misinterpreted the idea of a  pre-order and the fact that March has pretty much always been the expected ship month. The delay of a week or two was also made known. I assume it is because of the unexpectedly high demand. 
I can assure you that the mp4nation staff is doing their utmost to prepare your orders and send them as soon as they are ready.
Once more, please be patient. Don't let a week or two rob you of the sheer audio joy that gush forth from these drivers.

P.S. I do not work for mp4nation. I'm just a satisfied customer.  And, yes, I put "juicy words" in that last sentence. :)

Mar 22, 2012 at 2:32 AM Post #819 of 1,750

Quote:
The wait is killing me; *surely* they'll ship either this week or the next.

surely 
L3000.gif

This was posted monday

Just to update, the HM5 will be shipping end of this week.

Mar 22, 2012 at 9:59 PM Post #820 of 1,750
Anyone have a suggestion for a portable/semi portable amp for these? I'm thinking iBasso d-zero, FiiO e10, maybe Fiio e17 if I can be convinced it's worth the extra $60 or so

Mar 23, 2012 at 4:10 AM Post #821 of 1,750

Quote:
Anyone have a suggestion for a portable/semi portable amp for these? I'm thinking iBasso d-zero, FiiO e10, maybe Fiio e17 if I can be convinced it's worth the extra $60 or so

Mine was a gift for a friend, I got the e10 for him which I feel is one of the better values among sub 100$ products.

Mar 23, 2012 at 5:06 AM Post #823 of 1,750

Quote:

I sure hope so, I've been in line since January 9th!

I've been waiting since around then too :frowning2:  I was like to my friend like oh i got you a late xmas present.  Yeah... pretty f'n late.  I think he forgot it existed or probably stopped expecting it.

Mar 23, 2012 at 8:00 AM Post #825 of 1,750
I just found this thread and I'm officially interested!! And yes I have been hiding under a rock. Can someone who has these please compare them to any other hp in terms of sound signature?

thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back