Review - AGPTEK Lossless MP3 Player
May 15, 2016 at 5:30 PM Post #46 of 159
  I don't have any problems, I use only folder mode when navigating my music library. In Colorfly C3 that was only way and I made folder system where navigating and searching is easy and fast. It's even way easier on imp because of bigger screen. Check out C3s screen size, it's very small.

I just ordered it for 20 CAD from amazon Canada.I hope its not fake.

May 15, 2016 at 5:54 PM Post #47 of 159
Let us know how everything goes.....dont know what 20. Cad equals in pounds £

May 16, 2016 at 5:40 AM Post #48 of 159
Let us know how everything goes.....dont know what 20. Cad equals in pounds £

20 CAD is about 13,68€ and about 10,77£ if Googles converter is right. That is very very cheap
blink.gif

May 16, 2016 at 7:26 AM Post #49 of 159
Agree, sounds wrong.. You pay more then that for a card.. Lol

May 16, 2016 at 12:00 PM Post #50 of 159
Do you think that this player can light up each time a new song is played, so you see what the details are....... or do have to press a button, volume , etc.. to find out ?

May 16, 2016 at 12:32 PM Post #51 of 159
If the player lit-up its screen every time the next track begins, then the battery would go flat way too quickly, so I think it's very, very unlikely that it would light-up each time a new track begins.

May 16, 2016 at 4:02 PM Post #53 of 159
On imp, pressing power button lights up screen and nothing else will. Touch buttons are locked as screen goes off and you have to press power button to light up the screen and to use touch buttons. However, volume buttons work when screen is of but they won't light up the screen. I just wonder what's the use of actual lock button on touch panel when buttons lock when screen goes off.

May 16, 2016 at 6:19 PM Post #54 of 159
Not found any lock button yet ? .. yes iv sussed out what power button does.... and that the volume works independently
on my sony mp3, you can set it to light up briefly each time a new teack starts, useful for seeing whats playing.....
im still getting used to it...but up to now i like it...

May 16, 2016 at 6:24 PM Post #55 of 159
Can anyone compare it with similar priced players like fiio x1 or xduoo x2 and x3?

for the price of £60 + card....this is closer to the Fiio M3 , which is £50 + card..... i wouldnt count the Fiio X1, which is £90 +......
And i bet this is better than the M3... Which i still may buy at a later date.

May 16, 2016 at 6:26 PM Post #56 of 159
One thing iv not sussed out is this one......Shutdown Mode in the settings menue, What does Saving Mode mean ?

May 17, 2016 at 4:28 AM Post #57 of 159
Not found any lock button yet ?

Next to EQ button on touch panel with lock symbol on it.

One thing iv not sussed out is this one......Shutdown Mode in the settings menue, What does Saving Mode mean ?

I think Saving Mode means how long it will take device to automatically shutdown if music is not played. Sleep timer I haven't figured out yet, but I think it could be time how long music will be played after it shuts down.

May 17, 2016 at 5:45 AM Post #58 of 159
Lock mode.. Lol, never saw it. But to be honest once it times out its not that easy to alter anything anyway, without pressing th e power on , off, at the top. . Doubt ill use it...
Yes sleep timer just turns itself off after a set time... I'll look into this saving time mode later.
So far so good...

May 17, 2016 at 3:54 PM Post #59 of 159
Just put a load more cds onto the  imp , and going into the folders it says I have one more folder than I have put on the player ?.... it is called,  Volume Information ?.... but when you press it, .. it says nothing in this folder ?

May 18, 2016 at 3:51 AM Post #60 of 159
I have not got the lock symbol on the front of my player ?.. But as it times out and its not to easy to hit the top start, stop, button, its no big deal....

You sure you have lock butt.?
One thing I would like to do is play all of the albums, in the folders, without it stopping after each cd ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back