Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line Microphone and Remote
May 20, 2016 at 1:55 PM Post #32 of 681
I noted that in the review.

These work great sitting still. Moving around they kill you with microphonics

Chin slider should help. Second day with them and they're growing on me. FLC8's are resting now
cool.gif

May 20, 2016 at 2:08 PM Post #33 of 681
  You are right @moedawg140 these things are great!

http://www.head-fi.org/products/1more-triple-driver-in-ear-headphones-with-in-line-microphone-and-remote/reviews/16029 

Thanks, my friend!  Nice pictures in the review, as well - I like the "vignette" style/look.

May 20, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #34 of 681

Chin slider should help. Second day with them and they're growing on me. FLC8's are resting now
cool.gif

Just crank up the volume and you are good to go. 
tongue_smile.gif

May 20, 2016 at 2:25 PM Post #35 of 681
I noted that in the review.

These work great sitting still. Moving around they kill you with microphonics

I found the cable hitting my shirt as I breathed transmitted noise. I guess I'm ultra sensitive.

I saw it in the review but I just was passing on my experience and no matter what I did , I could not find a way to listen without microphonics which was too bad as they sounded nice for $100

May 20, 2016 at 3:00 PM Post #36 of 681
I found the cable hitting my shirt as I breathed transmitted noise. I guess I'm ultra sensitive.

I saw it in the review but I just was passing on my experience and no matter what I did , I could not find a way to listen without microphonics which was too bad as they sounded nice for $100

Have you (and everyone reading that has had microphonics issues with the Triple Driver) tried keeping the cable inside of your shirt to reduce possible microphonics?  If not, try it out, it may be an awesome revelation. 
beerchug.gif

May 20, 2016 at 3:04 PM Post #37 of 681
Have you (and everyone reading that has had microphonics issues with the Triple Driver) tried keeping the cable inside of your shirt to reduce possible microphonics?  If not, try it out, it may be an awesome revelation. :beerchug:  

Sent them back. Just did not want to deal with that issue. I want o put them on listen. It was sad as I was impressed with the sound

May 20, 2016 at 3:06 PM Post #38 of 681
Sent them back. Just did not want to deal with that issue. I want o put them on listen. It was sad as I was impressed with the sound

No worries.  Maybe next time with a similar cabled product. 
normal_smile .gif

May 24, 2016 at 5:41 PM Post #41 of 681
Exsomnis review is basically my opinion.

Overall....sound sig not for me. Certainly have their pros and cons though.
If they just had a bit more mids and the vocals were less recessed.

P.S. I didnt have any issue with microphonics. They may have had a little but nothing extreme. Maybe im not as sensitive to it as others?

Jun 20, 2016 at 12:48 PM Post #42 of 681
Very happy with the 1more triple driver IEM's I received 3 days ago. At one point I had trouble with artificial and metallic sounding highs, but adjusting the tips fixed the problem. I would generally describe them as warm. They are a bit bass heavy for me on my iPhone. However, with my X5i they sound much more balanced. The slightly disjointed sound between lows and the other frequencies also seems to go away with burn-in.

I advise anyone getting these to play with the different tips before deciding you don't like them.

While they don't sound as good as my over-ear PSB M4U's they sound very good for $100 IEM's.
My 2c

Jun 25, 2016 at 5:42 PM Post #43 of 681

cool.gif

now that is interesting...considering those flc 8s are on my radar for supposedly offering fab bang for the buck and not having to spend $1k.

in addition to the gents who've already offered their helpful reviews, it would also interesting for other equally
 seasoned reviewers, i.e., brooko, hifichris, nmatheius  etc to also try these and offer their thoughts.
i wonder if we can arrive at some concensus on these for bang for buck, value...do they really kick above their price point etc?
.....i mean the media has very good reviews on them (see pages 2 and 4 for reviews that i linked in the thread below
http://www.head-fi.org/t/808683/1more-e1001-triple-driver-in-ear-headphones-review/15).

Jun 25, 2016 at 6:23 PM Post #44 of 681
now that is interesting...considering those flc 8s are on my radar for supposedly offering fab bang for the buck and not having to spend $1k.

in addition to the gents who've already offered their helpful ops, it would also be worthy for other equally
 seasoned reviewers, brooko, hifichris, nmatheius to also try these and offer their thoughts.
i wonder if we can arrive at some concensus on these for bang for buck, value...do they really kick above their price point etc?
.....i mean the media has very good reviews on them (see pages 2 and 4 for reviews that i linked in the thread below
http://www.head-fi.org/t/808683/1more-e1001-triple-driver-in-ear-headphones-review/15).

There will never be a consensus in regards to audio, no matter who reviews any audio product in existence. As you've already read in the review thread, there are those that love it and those that don't like it. Best for the individual to do is to try out the product/combination yourself to find out what sounds the best to your ears. What's great about the Triple Driver is that it won't break the bank and sounds great to a lot of people who have tried it.

Hope you enjoy the Triple Driver if you decide to purchase it!

Jun 25, 2016 at 6:24 PM Post #45 of 681

in addition to the gents who've already offered their helpful ops, it would also be worthy for other equally
 seasoned reviewers, brooko, hifichris, nmatheius to also try these and offer their thoughts.

I agree that I would like to hear from Brooko and other seasoned reviewers who have compared many headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back