Recable for UE triple fi.10?
Nov 13, 2008 at 8:00 PM Post #136 of 232
The only difference hockeyb213, is that I still don't have my SR-71A and my Null Audio cables. But they are coming.

The LODs are different as well. Nice to know that you're gtting a great one
smily_headphones1.gif

But do you prefer your TF10 Pros over your Livewires?

Nov 13, 2008 at 8:02 PM Post #137 of 232
Quote:

Originally Posted by idiotekniQues /img/forum/go_quote.gif
im glad i didnt give null audio my money. they keep raising the price. now its up to 72 for a right angle with memory wire.

screw them. the price has gone up over 20 bucks the more they have sold.

That's how economic works: demand raises, so does the price
frown.gif

Nov 13, 2008 at 8:46 PM Post #138 of 232
Quote:

Originally Posted by dadozen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The only difference hockeyb213, is that I still don't have my SR-71A and my Null Audio cables. But they are coming.

The LODs are different as well. Nice to know that you're gtting a great one
smily_headphones1.gif

But do you prefer your TF10 Pros over your Livewires?

IDK yet because livewires delayed my order a week and a half I was supposed to have em on friday but now who knows
frown.gif

Nov 14, 2008 at 6:49 PM Post #141 of 232
Hey hockeyb213, mines just got home today!
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm at work now, but I'll try them as soon as I get home
biggrin.gif

Hope I don't have problems switching the cables, how could you make sure that you weren't reversing the positive and negative ends? is there any indication?

Mine is straight cable. not right angle.

EIDT: wow, and it sucks having orders delayed.
frown.gif

Nov 14, 2008 at 9:44 PM Post #143 of 232
Heh, I just switched them with the R/L indicators facing the inside of the phones. Not sure if I'm being clear enough
tongue.gif

It sounds very good! the airness and the mids are much better now. But the micrphonics is kinda annoying.

I hope the SR-71A arrives quickly
biggrin.gif

Nov 15, 2008 at 1:38 AM Post #145 of 232
Just a heads up guys.

"Hi,

If you order by now it will be shipped on Nov 28th. Common est delivery time to Aus is around 5 working days.

The clear version is not available yet, if you can wait till January, I might be able to get some clear wires by that time.

By the time I email you, I still have 2 pieces black cables left on hand. You have to make a decision fast...

Regards,

Kaiwen Wang

Null Audio Studio
Null Audio Studio
sales@null-audio.net "

Nov 17, 2008 at 1:03 AM Post #147 of 232
wow bad luck rotorrocket. It's a great cable, if you can wait a little until they come back manufacturing this you won't regret.

hockeyb213, I have just tracked my SR-71A and I should probably get the amp by tomorrow or the day after. It has cleared the customs and it's now in a FedEx station. Hurray!
smily_headphones1.gif

One question for the Enyo owners:

does someone use it with the volume atenuator that comes with the TF Pro? I'm kinda used to it so I'm using it with my Enyo cables, but I wonder if someone notices some changes by not using it.

Thanks.

Nov 17, 2008 at 1:13 AM Post #149 of 232
But I'm using the volume atenuator with the Enyo cable.

Let me quickly A/B it to test.

EDIT: OK, I just A/B'ed it and it seems to have no difference. But I like to use the volume atenuator so I can have a better volume control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back