Rate the video games you're currently playing
Feb 3, 2011 at 11:10 PM Post #1,321 of 6,947

Quote:
Since that is on top to my current addictions to Halo Reach, Red Dead Redemption and SC2 (watching and playing it), you are definitely correct.

Ooooh, SC2!!! What league are you in?

Feb 3, 2011 at 11:22 PM Post #1,322 of 6,947
I try 
biggrin.gif

That same guy is a VERY tough critic, he didn't even like Halo 3!

Feb 3, 2011 at 11:37 PM Post #1,323 of 6,947

Quote:
Quote:
Since that is on top to my current addictions to Halo Reach, Red Dead Redemption and SC2 (watching and playing it), you are definitely correct.

Ooooh, SC2!!! What league are you in?

Haven't played ladder 1v1 in my own account (that is in Latin America) for a long while, just team games, so technically I'm not in any league, but my level in the european server my level is probably plat (or maybe with some luck low level diamond, although I doubt it since I haven't been practicing that much), I know since I've been playing custom games with a friends account in there (but I could be wrong anyways for what its worth). Anyways I'm getting my own new account (most probably in Europe, but might also end up getting a NA one) in a couple months.

How about you?

Feb 4, 2011 at 1:53 PM Post #1,324 of 6,947
I just got into plat a week ago. I just love how competitive the game is!

Feb 4, 2011 at 5:13 PM Post #1,325 of 6,947

Quote:
I just got into plat a week ago. I just love how competitive the game is!

Yeah, except for the occasional trash talker (which are far less common than in the Halo or CoD or many other communites), the sc2 community is second to none IMO.

Feb 4, 2011 at 5:28 PM Post #1,326 of 6,947
I got placed in gold about 10 days ago, hopefully I'll move up soon now that I'm getting the hang of it.
Most players are pretty polite, worse I've seen are some people who don't respond to "glhf" in the beginning and then try to pull a fast cheese xD  And some occasional people complaining about BC's and carriers.
Back in sc1 I was d+/c- but very few people play that anymore so I moved on to 2

Feb 4, 2011 at 5:33 PM Post #1,327 of 6,947
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - IOS

Passable controls, poor and very rehashed level design. 

Feb 4, 2011 at 11:36 PM Post #1,330 of 6,947
I usually try to get a conversation going with the guys I'm playing, it's more fun that way.

Feb 5, 2011 at 12:05 AM Post #1,331 of 6,947
Here's some used games I got cheap:

Geometry Wars. Wow, what a fun game. If you liked Asteroids this is an updated take on it. The version I have is GW: Retro/Evolved which came in the XBox Live Arcade Unplugged bundle. Other games on the disc include Texas Hold'em Poker, Backgammon, Bejeweled 2, Wik: Fable of Souls and Outpost Kaloki. $6 from Amazon.

Halo Reach and Halo 3. I enjoyed the original on the PC, and Reach struck me as more of the same with better graphics. I haven't tried Halo 3 yet. While I generally like sci-fi shooters, I think I'd rather do MP in UT3 than Halo. YMMV.  Both games for $33 via Ebay.

Feb 5, 2011 at 12:15 AM Post #1,332 of 6,947

Quote:

Geometry Wars. Wow, what a fun game. If you liked Asteroids this is an updated take on it. The version I have is GW: Retro/Evolved which came in the XBox Live Arcade Unplugged bundle. Other games on the disc include Texas Hold'em Poker, Backgammon, Bejeweled 2, Wik: Fable of Souls and Outpost Kaloki. $6 from Amazon.

I've spent days perfecting my technique on that game.

I'm playing Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time.

Feb 5, 2011 at 1:19 AM Post #1,333 of 6,947

Quote:
Quote:

Is that on the N64?

Feb 5, 2011 at 1:21 AM Post #1,334 of 6,947

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Is that on the N64?

Of course. 
biggrin.gif

I love this freaking game so much.

Feb 5, 2011 at 2:29 PM Post #1,335 of 6,947
Don't we all. :wink:

I'll one up you and say I'm playing The Legend of Zelda. I'll give it an 8/10, still amazing. I can't imagine anyone ever beating it without some sort of guide though, that thing is both incredibly difficult and full of impossible to find secrets. A Link to the Past is still my favorite 2D LoZ game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back