Rate the video games you're currently playing
Nov 2, 2009 at 11:20 PM Post #677 of 6,938
Forza 3 - Car models are greatly improved, environments are about the same and a few new upgrades, cars and tracks thrown in the mix. If you love sim racing, pick it up. If you weren't crazy about Forza 2, there's nothing here that really ups the ante imho.

8/10

Nov 3, 2009 at 9:34 AM Post #678 of 6,938
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodduska /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Meeee! Any idea if you can use the characters created with it for the retail box version? I would have preordered from steam but its 15+ gigs..

I doubt it but you never know. I think it took about 2 days for it to download for me. I had to stop it a few times because it was bogging down the network.

I'm playing Dragon Age Journeys which is the EA flash game. I'd have to give it an 7/10. It's not too bad for a free flash game.

Nov 3, 2009 at 2:12 PM Post #680 of 6,938
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiGHFLYiN9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Forza 3 - Car models are greatly improved, environments are about the same and a few new upgrades, cars and tracks thrown in the mix. If you love sim racing, pick it up. If you weren't crazy about Forza 2, there's nothing here that really ups the ante imho.

8/10

That is just an amazing series...and add the XBox wheel it is sick.

Nov 3, 2009 at 3:40 PM Post #681 of 6,938
Batman: Arkham Asylum 9/10. Awesome fighting, just wished there were more diverse enemies.

Nov 3, 2009 at 8:21 PM Post #683 of 6,938
Quote:

Originally Posted by ruknd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That is just an amazing series...and add the XBox wheel it is sick.

MS Xbox 360 wheel 2/10...

I will not be able to run Forza 3 until mid december. My Turbo S order got delayed.

Though Uncharted 2 obvious 10/10. Best action/adventure game ever made bar none.

Dragon Age on it´s way too.

Nov 3, 2009 at 9:11 PM Post #684 of 6,938
Rome Total War 10/10.

Still playing it, but only because I'm diverting spare cash to other hobbies. I'd be all over Empire Total War if I could afford the quad core and what not that goes with it.

Nov 3, 2009 at 9:21 PM Post #685 of 6,938
World of Warcraft - Addicting, fun, and helps me save money by wasting my time so I don't go out spending money.
smily_headphones1.gif
7/10
Assault on Dark Athena - Good, but it's tiring. Probably won't finish it for a while. 6/10
World of Goo - For when I can't play other stuff, very good game, one of the best in recent history. 9/10

Nov 4, 2009 at 5:42 AM Post #686 of 6,938
I was able to import my character to the PC version Dragon Age: Origins. I'm about 4 hours in so far it is unbelievably epic! 11/10! So glad I'm taking Thursday off to tear through a big chunk of it.

Nov 4, 2009 at 1:02 PM Post #687 of 6,938
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodduska /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was able to import my character to the PC version Dragon Age: Origins. I'm about 4 hours in so far it is unbelievably epic! 11/10! So glad I'm taking Thursday off to tear through a big chunk of it.

I just pre-ordered L4D2 otherwise I'd be all over this.

Nov 4, 2009 at 1:22 PM Post #688 of 6,938
Not a game that I'm currently playing, but one episode of Telltale's Wallace and Gromit game series is available free for one week. I rate this episode 7/10: great puzzles in a beautiful environment with a host of charming (but stereotypic) characters. Shame that the game has some glaring bugs.

Nov 4, 2009 at 4:32 PM Post #689 of 6,938
Picked up Torchlight this past week. It's a diablo clone from some of the makers of games like Diablo, Diablo 2, Hellgate: London, Mythos and Fate. It's good for a single player dungeon crawler firmly in the mold of Diablo, with some of the pet functionality of Fate. I'd give it a 4 out of 5, due to it's low price ($19.99) and lack of multiplayer functionality of any kind.

Nov 4, 2009 at 4:52 PM Post #690 of 6,938
Quote:

Originally Posted by captainzoli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Picked up Torchlight this past week. It's a diablo clone from some of the makers of games like Diablo, Diablo 2, Hellgate: London, Mythos and Fate. It's good for a single player dungeon crawler firmly in the mold of Diablo, with some of the pet functionality of Fate. I'd give it a 4 out of 5, due to it's low price ($19.99) and lack of multiplayer functionality of any kind.

I'm going to have to look into this sometime soon, also of interest is the new futuremark game.

Shattered Horizon on Steam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back