1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Rate The Last Movie You Watched

First

Back
496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505
507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516
Next

Last
  1. Proglover
    Tangled 6.5

It was a fun watch, but a 8.0 on imdb, that seems overrated to me 

2. pcf

Quote:

Although there is nothing ground breaking when it comes to story telling or character development in "Tangled", this is the first time a traditional Disney fairy tale feature is done in CG successfully. It combined the old graphical drawn looks and the subtle acting  you can achieve with computer animation. It is big step forward in the right direction.

3. bcg27
    Scott Pilgrim vs. the world - 8. Entertaining and I generally like Michael Cera movies.

4. sphinxvc
    Anti-christ | cringe-heavy.

5. SoupRKnowva

Quote:

thats crazy, i was about to watch that last night till some friends invited me over to play beer pong. but ill be watching it tonight for sure.

6. sphinxvc
    ^ Remember, you are no less of a man (or woman) if you must pause and take a break.

7. oqvist

Quote:
    Particularly if you watch it in 3D. The horse is as good as any dreamworks side kick :)

8. joomongj
    The Man From Nowhere - 8/10. Good. If Donnie Yen starred and boasted his Wing Chun moves against this guy, he would have given him a run for his money. [​IMG]

9. daigo
    The Adjustment Bureau 8/10

More of a love story than the trailer would tell you.  There is a science fiction aspect to it to represent fate and/or god, but the primary focus of the story is the development of the two main character's relationship, and how the Damon character makes his decisions despite what the Bureau wants. 

10. SoupRKnowva

Quote:

damn dude, you werent kidding. that movie was pretty intense, watched it from beginning to end without pause. there was some pretty subterranean bass though, and my jh-13's produced it with aplomb 

Anti-Christ   

im not really sure what rating ill give this...someday ill watch it again and decide.

11. apatN Contributor
    Is that the Antichrist with Willem Dafoe? 

12. sphinxvc
    Yep.

13. apatN Contributor
    Thanks, will have to see it. I usually don't watch horror films as I find them to be, well, boring. ;p Perhaps this one is different. :)

14. DJGeorgeT
    Max Payne - 5/10
    The Happening - 4/10
    The Hitcher - 3/10
    Identity - 8.5/10
    2012 - 6/10

Just bad movies with the exception of Identity

15. gopack87
    Down By Law- 8/10 Very interesting, unique film.  The music was awesome through out and Tom Waits was great in it

First

Back
496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505
507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516
Next

Last