Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Mar 6, 2011 at 5:41 PM Post #7,576 of 24,654
Tangled 6.5

It was a fun watch, but a 8.0 on imdb, that seems overrated to me 

Mar 6, 2011 at 6:27 PM Post #7,577 of 24,654

Quote:
Tangled 6.5

It was a fun watch, but a 8.0 on imdb, that seems overrated to me 

Although there is nothing ground breaking when it comes to story telling or character development in "Tangled", this is the first time a traditional Disney fairy tale feature is done in CG successfully. It combined the old graphical drawn looks and the subtle acting  you can achieve with computer animation. It is big step forward in the right direction.

Mar 7, 2011 at 1:04 AM Post #7,582 of 24,654

Quote:
Although there is nothing ground breaking when it comes to story telling or character development in "Tangled", this is the first time a traditional Disney fairy tale feature is done in CG successfully. It combined the old graphical drawn looks and the subtle acting  you can achieve with computer animation. It is big step forward in the right direction.

Particularly if you watch it in 3D. The horse is as good as any dreamworks side kick :)

Mar 7, 2011 at 1:04 AM Post #7,583 of 24,654
The Man From Nowhere - 8/10. Good. If Donnie Yen starred and boasted his Wing Chun moves against this guy, he would have given him a run for his money.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 7, 2011 at 1:26 AM Post #7,584 of 24,654
The Adjustment Bureau 8/10

More of a love story than the trailer would tell you.  There is a science fiction aspect to it to represent fate and/or god, but the primary focus of the story is the development of the two main character's relationship, and how the Damon character makes his decisions despite what the Bureau wants. 

Mar 7, 2011 at 5:03 AM Post #7,585 of 24,654

Quote:
^ Remember, you are no less of a man (or woman) if you must pause and take a break.

damn dude, you werent kidding. that movie was pretty intense, watched it from beginning to end without pause. there was some pretty subterranean bass though, and my jh-13's produced it with aplomb 

Anti-Christ   

im not really sure what rating ill give this...someday ill watch it again and decide.

Mar 7, 2011 at 12:42 PM Post #7,588 of 24,654
Thanks, will have to see it. I usually don't watch horror films as I find them to be, well, boring. ;p Perhaps this one is different. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back