1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Rate The Last Movie You Watched

First

Back
491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500
502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511
Next

Last
  1. Br777

Quote:

an oldie but a goodie.. almost forgot about  that one. 

2. balderon Contributor
    Paranormal Activity 2 - 5/10 - This film was a subplot of the first film. I was bored quickly after seeing essentially the same scene over and over. Boring to say the least. The first film was more entertaining and suspenseful.

3. Anaxilus

Quote:

Personally I disagree.  Hated the first one.  Bored me out of my mind and found it totally predictable.

4. David
    The Hunt for Red October.

I still think that Alec Baldwin was the best Jack Donachy ... sorry ... Ryan ...

5. Marcus_C
    Shutter Island- 8/10 Pretty damn good, i've been meaning to watch this since early 2008, having it be postponed then not catching it in the Cinema was annoying.

Quote:

I concur

6. Proglover

Quote:

Yeah, one of the best ever. One of the few movies I think really deserves a 9 rating. It's almost perfect.

7. oqvist

Quote:

Disagree. If you haven´t already see Touch the void! 127h is a brilliant movie. Most of Boyles productions are but some of the impact was lost having seen Touching the Void before. 

8. DJGeorgeT
    United 93 - 9/10
    Book of Eli - 8/10

9. punk_guy182
    Manchurian Candidate

Both versions are very good. I have to admit that Jonathan Demme (Silence of the lambs) did an amazing job with the remake of this classic.

9/10

10. Calexico
    The Road - 8/10
    A very solid, well-acted adaptation of the novel.  Some of the boy's dialogue didn't translate too well.  The innocence of the boy's words in the novel seemed more Home-Alone-y when said out loud.  SO MUCH SEPIA.  I had actually imagined the scenery to be much more grey than brown but whatever.

11. DJGeorgeT
    The taking of Pelham 123 (2009) - 8/10

I really like Denzel Washington

12. DJGeorgeT
    Rest Stop (2006) - 0/10

Worst movie ever!

13. xXFallenAngelXx
    SALT 8/10-Alot of good action scenes..angie shouldnt go blonde though

14. virometal Contributor
    Br777:

A tidbit for someone maybe unaware, Nolan's first film Following has been on Netflix Watch Instantly for a while. It's good, and one can already make out his sensibilities. Also, it's a breeze at just over a hour. 

15. David
    ( Book-Fi recommendation for Die Hard fans. "One Fine Day in the Middle of the Night" by Christopher Brookmyre. Dead funny, dead exciting, dead good. Especially if you grew up in Scotland.)

(As for the language, barrier, I'm with G'Kar ...)

G'Kar:            I told you I could help. The Book of G'Quan. Read it. We'll talk afterwards.
    Garibaldi:     I don't read Scottish.
    G'Kar:          Learn!

But back on topic, something I actually watched yesterday? And enjoyed a lot?

Buckaroo Banzai.

I'll be rolling up jacket and shirt sleeves in an 80s style and calling everyone John for the next few days at least...

First

Back
491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500
502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511
Next

Last