Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Apr 3, 2023 at 1:12 PM Post #24,182 of 24,655
The best will poulter scene

Apr 4, 2023 at 2:46 PM Post #24,185 of 24,655
Close

Belgian film, by Lukas Dhont.

It was sad, sadder than I thought it would be. But also relatable, and ultimately a beautiful film. I'll give it a 4/5.

Apr 4, 2023 at 8:50 PM Post #24,187 of 24,655
A bit incoherent, poorly executed. But there's enough ideas, cheese and sci-fi for a good time.

Apr 8, 2023 at 8:40 AM Post #24,190 of 24,655
Siren 2018 Disney plus

well my net flix account supposedly hijacked yet secret piggy backed by changing my user account name, unknown how, when, or by who according to net flix, so cancelled my subscription, gone Disney plus.
so siren isn’t your dads mermaid tale but a dark look at what if they are predators and tie the story arc to colonization, appropriation, power, greed. Yet the Belgian mermaid lead offers an interesting method to the mermaid act. Keeps one involved where anything can be possible, but humans are involved, so it’s doomed to go sideways. 4 puffs out of 5 for being a tad freaky.

Apr 9, 2023 at 8:42 AM Post #24,192 of 24,655
Prey Disney plus 2022

interesting take on 1719 preditor period piece versus Native American? The lion throws my location settings in my brain off. Clean take, suspenseful, and respectful. But instead of soaring into the quality puff realm, the mango kush Valhalla,which it seems to be heading, but for myself fell short of a reinvigorating resurgence of the predator empire, into a package of just another irriteration. 3.75 puffs although I’d recomend a look.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2023 at 3:46 PM Post #24,193 of 24,655
BEEF -10/10 (Netflix)

I was looking forward to this since Steven Yuen's character in The Walking Dead was one of my favorites.
Plus I realized also how good his acting could be when I saw him in "Burning".
In Beef, it's some of his best acting by far.

The show itself takes awhile to get good, but the show keeps getting better and better the more you watch it.
I think it's one that I might end up re-watching in a year or so.
PS there is one weak episode. It's the one in Vegas.
Also, it's part comedy, but honestly it's not that funny. I guess more just amusing and not actually funny?
Despite the subject matter, a few episodes actually put me in a good mood.
It's really a very entertaining show and not always drama overload.
I can't think of any other shows like it really.

Apr 9, 2023 at 4:21 PM Post #24,194 of 24,655
BEEF -10/10 (Netflix)

I was looking forward to this since Steven Yuen's character in The Walking Dead was one of my favorites.
Plus I realized also how good his acting could be when I saw him in "Burning".
In Beef, it's some of his best acting by far.

The show itself takes awhile to get good, but the show keeps getting better and better the more you watch it.
I think it's one that I might end up re-watching in a year or so.
PS there is one weak episode. It's the one in Vegas.
Also, it's part comedy, but honestly it's not that funny. I guess more just amusing and not actually funny?
Despite the subject matter, a few episodes actually put me in a good mood.
It's really a very entertaining show and not always drama overload.
I can't think of any other shows like it really.

I was curious about this one due to the hype. I will check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back