Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Feb 17, 2023 at 8:41 AM Post #24,151 of 24,670
header.jpg

MV5BOTEzYTljMTMtODU0ZC00ZWI0LTlhOGEtYjE3MjI3NTI1YmNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjgxODk1MTM@._V1_.jpg

two outstanding gems, a must see

Feb 20, 2023 at 11:05 AM Post #24,153 of 24,670
- beautiful sceneries
- excellent 3d effects
- good quotes
- a lot of philosophical wisdom integrated (life, family, love)
- takes >3 hours

8/10

Feb 21, 2023 at 6:17 AM Post #24,155 of 24,670
My fathers dragon Netflix 2022

loaded up some puffs on Monday night and my fathers dragon. A who’s who animation voices, sidebar, to one trippy little micro dose of a storyline. Didn’t expect what I saw, still trying to figure out what the heck island was that? Amusing I suppose for a 3.5 puff out of 5.

Feb 22, 2023 at 10:25 PM Post #24,156 of 24,670
I watched an episode of The Bear, but didn't really jive with me. It has an interseting script, but the character actions does not feel as realistic as I was hoping. Cinematography is excellent. Maybe I have to watch a few more to get into it.

I'm interested in another Chicago show. South Side. This one looks unique enough to be interesting.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2023 at 5:17 AM Post #24,157 of 24,670
I care a lot Netflix 2021

first off this relevant bio fictional tale of aging demographics of single folk, no kids, no executors, no legacy offspring, does hit a note, can this be real. There’s individuals and companies hunting these folks down, with doctors getting payrolls for cooperating medicle falsehoods to have them committed. What if through best intentions you frame up the wrong old lady with a Russian mob children that used identity theft to hide…..this flick works, do I hate the shister ripping off old folks more than the Russian mob? Well in the end they team up so, sad state all around. 4 puffs out of 5. Well done. Yes it’s dog eat dog world murica.

oh by the by, the only way to protect oneself is to have a trusted power of attourney that will circumvent the shister guardian petitioning falsly for your care. Then they will have to cooperate that this medical falsehood was perpetuated by in court. In florida any one can become guardian of anyone with no background check at any time. It’s not just don’t say state

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2023 at 10:46 AM Post #24,158 of 24,670
I'm interested in another Chicago show. South Side. This one looks unique enough to be interesting.

I watched a couple episodes of this and like this one. It has a fun humor, like it more than Abbot Elementary because this is not so censored being an HBO show. I recommend. What happened to good O' shows like Martin, I'm gonna get you Sucka, etc..? This show feels like in those lines. In Living Color was good too.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2023 at 8:05 AM Post #24,159 of 24,670
Medieval netflix 2022

this is by far the most graphic depiction of the sheer waste of one’s existence, oops I was born in the dark ages I’m f-l-$d. I’ll wear my peasant dress like come get me parking flashers that attract and mistakenly don’t detour, a brutal death that awaits your sad wasted excuse for a life form.. Or better yet become hamburger for one side or another military, and await my senseless bludgeoning. I digress, well there’s good and evil I guess, a love story sort of, and an undefeated warrior ascending a place for Justice, sort of. 3.75 puffs out of 5 for this draggy, long but visually real and thoughtful period piece.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2023 at 3:57 PM Post #24,160 of 24,670
Don't F**ck With Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer - 10/10 (Netflix)

I was a little cautious about watching this one. Some have said it's one of the most disturbing movies they've ever seen.
It's not at all and i'm easily disturbed. OK, maybe a few small parts are slightly hard to watch.
Luckily none of the video clips shown in the documentary are graphic/gory.
Those who have problems with anxiety should avoid this though.

So anyway, there was a sickening video clip some people had come across online involving animal cruelty.
They were so bothered by it that they formed a group to track down the guy in the video using clues they found.
They suspected the person could eventually become a murderer or serial killer.

I can't really give away too much without ruining the movie. I found it to be one of the rare documentaries that felt like a suspense/thriller movie.
You feel as if you're right there with those tracking this person down.

Hard to believe that the French police had 20 or 30 people trying to catch him at the Airport but somehow they lost track of him.
How is that even possible? You even let him leave the airport! Then in Canada you suspected a murder may have taken place and they couldn't even get a search warrant right away before visiting his residence.

There's a few sad parts in the movie for sure. Then his poor mother who really believes he was forced to do all these things and she actually believed in all his lies.

The Ice Road - 6/10

Another Liam Neeson film we didn't really need. I have to admit that I found it pretty entertaining but pretty stupid overall. Lots of bad acting from the smaller roles. The CGI is pretty bad too.

The Rescue (2021) - 10/10

Yet another movie/documentary about the cave rescue in Thailand. This one is actually even better than the movie!

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2023 at 8:47 PM Post #24,162 of 24,670
Your place or mine net flix 2022

another barely competent rom com, it might not make one nod off, you get a “cute” at the end. But this just reminds you why they’re is better, don’t settle, get out there, there’s a rom com for you. 3 puffs out of 5. Reese almost makes it but the friz fell flat.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2023 at 11:36 AM Post #24,163 of 24,670
If you've seen the first episode, this shouldn't be a spoiler, but the game had such a following. This streamer is example of such following. It's was very popular. If you haven't played it, I highly recommend playing it if you are able to game. It's a much better experience. It's a great example of next evolution of what movies were back in the days.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2023 at 12:47 PM Post #24,164 of 24,670
Your place or mine net flix 2022

another barely competent rom com, it might not make one nod off, you get a “cute” at the end. But this just reminds you why they’re is better, don’t settle, get out there, there’s a rom com for you. 3 puffs out of 5. Reese almost makes it but the friz fell flat.

How did you end up on this one? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back