Raffle for the 2011 Horn of Africa Drought: Beyer T70, V-Moda M-80, earphones, CDs
Nov 27, 2011 at 9:36 AM Post #17 of 114
i agree. Asr, awesome cause.  i recently lost my job but even then, ive been blessed with things they could never imagine over there.  im in. will be sending payment shortly. 

its two lattes or a lunch out, or one Monoprice earphone.   i just paid 25$ for a christmas tree and people over there dont have food or water. give thanks by helping those that need it and truly gauge what you have been blessed with compared to a majority of the world. 

Thanks again.  

Nov 27, 2011 at 11:50 AM Post #18 of 114
Come on members... One more stretch for a good cause.  
biggrin.gif

Nov 27, 2011 at 2:07 PM Post #21 of 114

The info is in the first post of this thread. You need to wait for him to send you a pm back with the ticket# for references. That is how he track the tickets so wait for his reply.

I'm sure he will be looking sometime today.
Quote:
Anyone have the paypal address for donation? Please pm it to me. I pmed asr but no response yet

Nov 27, 2011 at 4:05 PM Post #28 of 114
Quote:
How far are we from 40?

I'd prefer to withhold this info for now - it shouldn't be how far the tickets are from 40, but how many as possible as we can get, IMO. Though I'll say that the chances of the raffle being cancelled are looking slim right now.
smile.gif

Quote:
Can Europeans get in on this?

Yes, Head-Fiers from any country are eligible.

Nov 27, 2011 at 4:14 PM Post #29 of 114
Fair answer Asr. 

Quote:
I'd prefer to withhold this info for now - it shouldn't be how far the tickets are from 40, but how many as possible as we can get, IMO. Though I'll say that the chances of the raffle being cancelled are looking slim right now.
smile.gif

Yes, Head-Fiers from any country are eligible.

Nov 27, 2011 at 5:50 PM Post #30 of 114
PM'ed!

This is great. Thanks for doing this. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back