Raffle for the 2011 Horn of Africa Drought: Beyer T70, V-Moda M-80, earphones, CDs
Dec 1, 2011 at 7:33 PM Post #106 of 114
Update: All prizes have now been claimed by the winners.

The raffle isn't completely over yet though - all five 1st runner-ups should stand by for a surprise that will be coming soon. In the spirit of Christmas, there's more to come!
smile.gif

I was going to reveal the total donation amount but will have to do it tomorrow instead due to an unexpected circumstance.

Dec 2, 2011 at 4:49 PM Post #107 of 114

Quote:
Update: All prizes have now been claimed by the winners.

The raffle isn't completely over yet though - all five 1st runner-ups should stand by for a surprise that will be coming soon. In the spirit of Christmas, there's more to come!
smile.gif

I was going to reveal the total donation amount but will have to do it tomorrow instead due to an unexpected circumstance.

Just when you think it's all over....Hope someone claimed the Led Zep box set, that's the only reason I entered.

Memo to myself.....next time buy more tickets and don't bump the thread.
blink.gif

Dec 2, 2011 at 7:21 PM Post #108 of 114
Update: finally just sent in the full donation today! However, since the American Red Cross no longer had the Horn of Africa Drought Fund on their Web site, the donation was sent to Relief International instead, towards their Horn of Africa Famine Relief fund.

Post #1 has been updated with the details - see the "12/2/11 UPDATE & DONATION" section at the top.

Dec 2, 2011 at 9:04 PM Post #110 of 114
Wanted to add my thanks also and congrats to the lucky winners!

Dec 2, 2011 at 10:41 PM Post #111 of 114
Very cool Asr. Great raffle and cause.

Thanks for organizing. 

Congratulations to the winners!

Dec 5, 2011 at 1:19 AM Post #112 of 114
To follow on from post #106, all five 1st runner-ups were given the opportunity to get their choice of up to 2 audiophile CDs from ElusiveDisc.com. They've all been contacted and all shipments will be sent to arrive in time for Christmas (by 12/23).

I think that just about covers everything raffle-related so this thread is now over.
wink.gif

For everyone who didn't win, stay tuned for another thread coming by me soon - more excitement is planned for December!

Btw, possibly relevant news: Amazon.com is currently selling the Beyerdynamic T70 for $414 w/ free shipping: http://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-70-Over-Headphone-Black/dp/B005EEOTFY/

Dec 5, 2011 at 4:32 PM Post #114 of 114

Could you please bump this thread at that time so we are sure to notice it
bigsmile_face.gif

Thanks
Quote:
To follow on from post #106, all five 1st runner-ups were given the opportunity to get their choice of up to 2 audiophile CDs from ElusiveDisc.com. They've all been contacted and all shipments will be sent to arrive in time for Christmas (by 12/23).

I think that just about covers everything raffle-related so this thread is now over.
wink.gif

For everyone who didn't win, stay tuned for another thread coming by me soon - more excitement is planned for December!

Btw, possibly relevant news: Amazon.com is currently selling the Beyerdynamic T70 for $414 w/ free shipping: http://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-70-Over-Headphone-Black/dp/B005EEOTFY/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back