Raffle for the 2011 Horn of Africa Drought: Beyer T70, V-Moda M-80, earphones, CDs
Nov 27, 2011 at 6:13 PM Post #32 of 114

Quote:
[size=small]TERMS & DISCLAIMERS[/size]

- Open to all Head-Fi members regardless of country of residence. Regular members only, no MOTs! (Members of the Trade.)
- Only members with join dates of Oct 2011 or earlier, and a pre-existing post count of at least 5 (as of the time of this thread posting), are eligible to buy tickets.

Nov 28, 2011 at 1:21 AM Post #35 of 114

Quote:
Alternately, this Web-based PayPal Fee Calculator can be used instead to calculate ticket cost: ppcalc.com. Use the "Reverse PayPal Fee Calculator" on the page and put your ticket quantity multiplied by 10 in the "To receive this amount after fees" input field.

All international residents, please use the above-linked PayPal Fee Calculator to determine exact cost for your country. Figure on approximately $10 USD per ticket; an international currency converter can be found here: http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Nov 28, 2011 at 2:19 AM Post #36 of 114
As an update from post #13, I'm happy to report that more than 40 tickets have been sold at this point - 51 tickets, actually, so the raffle will not be cancelled. (Current ticket holders please note that not everyone who requested ticket(s) has paid yet.)

To improve the raffle prize distribution, I split the former "2nd Prize" into separate prizes which are now 3rd and 4th - the Klipsch X10 and UE super.fi 4vi, respectively. I also reduced the 7-CD choice down to a 5-CD choice - sorry but something had to be reduced to make way for a new prize....

And since more than 50 tickets have been sold, I added another prize as promised to sweeten the selection - the new 2nd prize, the much-talked-about V-Moda M-80! More info on the M-80 can be read in this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/578207/v-moda-crossfade-m-80-reviews

Keep sending ticket requests, there are 3 more days to go! I'll repeat the stats: 51 tickets have currently been sold and there are now 5 prizes! (1 winner per each prize.)

Nov 28, 2011 at 2:31 AM Post #37 of 114
I'll buy one tomorrow as soon as I do a few things tomorrow

Nov 28, 2011 at 12:04 PM Post #41 of 114
PM sent.

Nov 29, 2011 at 2:02 AM Post #45 of 114
We're now at 73 tickets currently sold - some of the last few technically pending as some of them haven't yet been paid for. I'd like to congratulate the collective Head-Fi membership on the donating over the last few days - we went from 28 tickets to the current 73 in just ~72 hours!
smile.gif

The ticket selling cut-off time on Nov 30 will be 11 PM MST btw, should have added that info in earlier. Ticket requests after 11 PM will not be honored; the drawing will be done right at around 11:30 PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back