Radius HP-TWF11r Review and Impressions thread
Jun 28, 2010 at 5:45 PM Post #496 of 864
Listening to the DDM's afresh today after a long stretch with the eq7's it really struck me how vinyl like the DDM's are. One word that always springs to mind for me when trying to describe the DDM's is organic, to my ears they are uniquely and three dimensionally organic, and soo very deep. The soundstage is not, I think, wide, but deep, unfathomably and holographically deep.

Jun 30, 2010 at 9:37 PM Post #497 of 864
LIKE THAT DESCRIPTION @ PINKMOON

Jul 4, 2010 at 12:55 AM Post #500 of 864
It's from a Japanese ebay seller, who I'm not going to promote here as I've never used them, but the black Radius seems to be a fact. Maybe black/silver might have been a nice alternative? Personally I'm not bothered by the original colours.

Have another:

Jul 4, 2010 at 2:08 AM Post #502 of 864

Quote:
It's from a Japanese ebay seller, who I'm not going to promote here as I've never used them, but the black Radius seems to be a fact. Maybe black/silver might have been a nice alternative? Personally I'm not bothered by the original colours.

Have another:

can you send me the link?
is it for sale on ebay?

Jul 4, 2010 at 6:18 AM Post #504 of 864
Oh those are nice. They might convince a friend of mine who feels the original ones are a bit too gaudy...

Jul 4, 2010 at 8:35 AM Post #506 of 864
Pehaps I'll have to get a pair of the blacks for my wife! They look awesome.... Me want. 
biggrin.gif
  .....errrr, um.... I mean she want... ha ha.

Actually, with such a funky 70's styled look to the earphones, they could have some major fun with color. A white with matte silver accent version would be awesome for ipod owners, as well as all sorts of other options. That circular shape would take colors so well. It would be compelling to have things such as navy, even green, plum, etc... while still being such a good sounding option for the ipod owner who's never known anything but the i-bud sound. 

Jul 4, 2010 at 4:04 PM Post #507 of 864

Quote:
Pehaps I'll have to get a pair of the blacks for my wife! They look awesome.... Me want. 
biggrin.gif
  .....errrr, um.... I mean she want... ha ha.

Careful, once you go black you never go back!  
eek.gif

tongue_smile.gif

Jul 4, 2010 at 4:50 PM Post #508 of 864
LOL @ Anaxilus. I would only get those if I could find an OEM version. But those do look hot!!

Jul 4, 2010 at 7:28 PM Post #509 of 864
Me thinks these look better by 30%!

Hence possibly giving me the placebo effect that they would sound better by 30% too! 
biggrin.gif

Jul 4, 2010 at 9:11 PM Post #510 of 864
Guys, I finally got around to uploading a pic of how I wear the DDMs in my voodoo up/over the ear fashion. Tell me how this goes for you. It does look a bit goofy with the chin slider quite close to your chin, but at the same time its better then having strange black mickey mouse circles coming out of your ear the normal over-the ear fashion. Helps me with microphonics :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back