1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Questyle QP Master New Upcoming DAP.

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by mwhals, Apr 15, 2019.
First

Back
1 2 3
Next

Last
  1. mwhals
    Moon Audio has the QPM on their site for preorder for months. Just checked and it is nowhere on their site now.

2. 40lb
    That's something I noticed too. Slowly info was coming out about it the all of a sudden things went quite and place that had pre-order stopped.

3. 40lb
    How I see it is they could have at least update the DAC, doesn't even need to be a big update.

4. brams
    A DAC upgrade would have been largely symbolic as a means to justify the pfice increase. Products like the Dethonray 1 prove that the choice of DAC chip is far less important than the implementation.

The QPM is still on the Questyle site with a retail price of $2050 so let's see what happens. Maybe they will only target to their local market.

5. mwhals
    Questyle is not responding to texts, Facebook messenger or email when I piece together my experience and those of others.

cytoSiN likes this.
  6. MP800
    Are there any reviews or impressions yet?

7. mwhals
    I have seen none other than one I posted several weeks ago in this thread. It is almost like vaporware.

MP800 likes this.
  8. cytoSiN
    Just chiming in here to say that Questlye seems to have disappeared entirely. I've been dealing with a repair issue with them for months. They took months to respond at all when I began contacting them about the repair, then finally provided me with an RMA to ship to California. I sent my QP2R for repair and it was received and signed for on September 18, but I have not received a single update since then despite my constant (but polite) follow up. I'm beginning to think I'm never going to see the device again. Needless to say, I'm not happy about this. My advice to anyone interested in their products (which, in my experience, was great while it worked), is to stay very far away.

9. NehPets
    MP800 likes this.
  10. nappoler
  11. cr3ativ3
    Is this device now released?
    There is a review unit on eBay ..

12. mwhals
    The below twitter account has posts about the QPM and one dated October 25th states a prototype was at an event. Still as a prototype on October 25th just makes me wonder why. There is another tweet that 100 will be released on November 8th. As a result, it does not look like it has been released completely yet.

https://translate.google.com/transl...witter.com/questyle_japan?lang=en&prev=search

13. al1947
    My web search turns up no U.S.-based vendor for the QPR. Anybody have different results?

14. mwhals
    Moon Audio was taking preorders several months ago, but now on their site the QPM is nowhere to be found. Maybe they pulled it off their site due to preorders already reaching their maximum?

15. cr3ativ3
First

Back
1 2 3
Next

Last