Questyle CMA Twelve Master Loaner Program
Mar 25, 2019 at 4:48 PM Post #33 of 102
What a scumbag.
People like him ruin it for everyone else.

https://www.head-fi.org/search/27699917/

Looks like his last log in was Feb 13, 2019, but he hasn't posted since Nov. 2nd of last year & one of his last messages was trying to lowball a cheap ODAC.
He did claim he own a computer repair store with a small section dedicated to pro-audio, but he was probably lying if he was trying to offer a $20 lowball offer on a $30 amp.
https://www.head-fi.org/posts/14015588/

He also has zero marketplace feedback since his join date of 2014, despite half of his post history are about asking to buy products from other people.

Mar 26, 2019 at 9:36 AM Post #34 of 102
Going to his profile, it says he logged in today at 3:07 am.

Also, it seems as if he may be in the CTM DaVinci review tour that is going right now. We should probably tell them not to send him a pair

Mar 28, 2019 at 8:19 PM Post #37 of 102
damn I was waiting for a reply on Todd since he asked if I was ready to receive the unit. I was the last week and this sucks. What a POS!
Yes, he is. I hate that I was the last one to experience it before some freaking thief ruins it for Todd by stealing it from him. This stuff isn't cheap man. I feel really bad about it.

Mar 31, 2019 at 1:45 AM Post #38 of 102
My sincere apologies to @Todd for the loss of the Questyle CMA Twelve Master product in this loaner program. @aaron811 has been banned and I've put his details from Todd in the the Recent Scammer's section of the Trading Advisory thread.

Mar 31, 2019 at 1:59 AM Post #39 of 102
If we have his shipping address I guess the next step it to file a local police report in that city yea?

@Todd sucks to hear this happened, but I hope your able to recover it!

Apr 2, 2019 at 7:23 PM Post #40 of 102
it doesn't get much lower than stealing. what a douche for taking advantage of todd's goodwill and trust.

Apr 18, 2019 at 11:49 AM Post #41 of 102
Going to his profile, it says he logged in today at 3:07 am.

Also, it seems as if he may be in the CTM DaVinci review tour that is going right now. We should probably tell them not to send him a pair
I warned them about it. I don't think it was in enough time. I think he stole this item as well. There has to be something someone can do about this person.

May 1, 2019 at 12:58 PM Post #42 of 102
Hi All,

Some good news to in spite of the theft of my loaner unit. Bruce at Questyle has helped me to get another demo unit at a good price for this loaner program. So by the end of next week I will be sending out another unit to the next person in line to review it. Please, if you are on the list and no longer want to be part of this loaner program, let me know and I will take you off of the list. Otherwise, we will pick up were we left off. Please don't steal this one!!!

Todd

May 1, 2019 at 1:29 PM Post #44 of 102
Hi All,

Some good news to in spite of the theft of my loaner unit. Bruce at Questyle has helped me to get another demo unit at a good price for this loaner program. So by the end of next week I will be sending out another unit to the next person in line to review it. Please, if you are on the list and no longer want to be part of this loaner program, let me know and I will take you off of the list. Otherwise, we will pick up were we left off. Please don't steal this one!!!

Todd

Todd,

I wonder if placing a hold on a loaner's credit card while the unit is in their hands would be a better solution... If it gets stolen, the charge goes through... if not, the hold charge is dropped when the next person confirms they have received it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back