Question about the value of a used headphone
Feb 23, 2011 at 9:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

abhisheknath

Head-Fier
Hey there,
     I have been a long term follower of the forum on Head-fi but this will be my first actual post =). Over the years I have owned a Koss ksc75, Sennheiser HD201, Sennheiser HD580, Sennheiser HD595 and thoroughly enjoyed them. Recently, I decided I wanted a different sound and bought an Audio Technica m50.
     My question is regarding my most recent purchase. As my Audio Technica was in the process of being shipped to me, a friend rather graciously gifted me his Beyerdynamic dt880 pros! Now I have a brand new m50 sitting in the box that I am just itching to audition but I also have a dt880 that sounds truly remarkable. I would like to sell my m50 but I am wondering if I sneak in a listen whether I will be greatly reducing the resale value of these cans?

P.S: On another note, if anyone wants a brand new set of m50's with full warranty let me know! I also have a mint condition hd595 and emu 202 for sale. I would post this bit in the FS section but as I am a new user, I don't have the required permissions yet.

Thanks!
Abhi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back