QDC - Discussion and Impressions Thread
Oct 6, 2019 at 11:31 PM Post #1,216 of 2,715
Have nothing of these, only intention of buying DAP + IEMs combo. Assets of VX are consequences of their fully BA nature – their detailed and crystal sound which someone may find oversharped and fatiguing for long listening. Would enjoy and accept that if VX generates the same or comparable bass response, which is essential in my case.

For example, Andros are way too thin in terms of bass, which strikes the eye (ear) in direct comparison.

I think I shall have to re-audition VX in order to make the clear picture in my head. :)

I had andro SS, Andro SS is no way near VX in term of bass, sub bass, clarity, detail, soundstage, etc

Oct 7, 2019 at 12:20 AM Post #1,217 of 2,715
You too can recover from the disease of CFA Solaris, and the only known cure is the qdc VX... Just ask all the patients whom successfully recovered from the qdc VX treatment. Rockwell is a prime example, he used to suffer from the most aggressive form of lofi syndrome that is the CFA Solaris. But with the our patent pending VX treatment developed by our scientists at qdc, Mr. Rockwell is now enjoying his life to its fullest with top tier resolution and clearly. Say goodbye to lofi syndrome, and ask your local qdc shill about the qdc VX treatment today.

This message it brought to you by RUSH- the one true qdc shill.

*Results may vary, side effect includes: lost of money, and chifi fanboyism.
Mate please...
9e9.gif

Oct 7, 2019 at 10:41 AM Post #1,218 of 2,715
I, too, am a fully healed and recovering Solaris addict. It's well documented. I now live a pain-free blissful life with the Anole VX by my side. Thanks to @OverlordRush and others for being there for me in my darkest times.

Oct 7, 2019 at 11:42 AM Post #1,219 of 2,715
So, how's the bass differ between gemini and vx? would like to know.

Oct 7, 2019 at 4:41 PM Post #1,220 of 2,715
Also, does gemini is a bit warmer than VX? the fr graph seems almost the same tuning so yeah, who owns both/had both could be better explain it to me.

Oct 8, 2019 at 12:37 AM Post #1,221 of 2,715
Fotor_157050924223690.jpg
Another cable to demo...I think I prefer the color scheme on this one.

Oct 8, 2019 at 1:10 AM Post #1,222 of 2,715
Oct 9, 2019 at 3:00 PM Post #1,225 of 2,715
Oct 10, 2019 at 5:10 PM Post #1,229 of 2,715
So what's the deal with the polarity reversal on the cables that everyone makes a requirement for cables?

I had a cable done with reversed polarity when I got the VX. Decide to try it on my "regular" polarity IEMs and no difference at all, connectors flipped or not. The only way I could hear any issue or fail a phase test was to purposely flip one of the connectors.

Doesnt seem like the deal people make it out to be.....

Oct 10, 2019 at 5:47 PM Post #1,230 of 2,715
So what's the deal with the polarity reversal on the cables that everyone makes a requirement for cables?

I had a cable done with reversed polarity when I got the VX. Decide to try it on my "regular" polarity IEMs and no difference at all, connectors flipped or not. The only way I could hear any issue or fail a phase test was to purposely flip one of the connectors.

Doesnt seem like the deal people make it out to be.....

It does not, but some people just like to have things the way they should be. I like nice things, so I get my cables in qdc plug instead of the old UE plug, thats just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back