post pics of your headphone set up and listening area
May 30, 2010 at 10:58 PM Post #6,151 of 6,467

Quote:
My Setup

Welcome to the K + H club!

Do you find the O 810 sub make significant difference (since the O 300D's already go so low, and the sub doesn't really go much lower, and mostly just takes some stress off the of the O 300D's bass drivers)?

Your current monitor placements and listening position is probably not optimal, but often our furniture and room layout dictates what we can get away with. Are yours set properly in the frequency attenuation settings according to the placement (against the wall)?

May 31, 2010 at 5:46 AM Post #6,153 of 6,467

Quote:
Oooh nice chair danne. What kind of camera are you using?

I picked up an second hand Nikon D300 with an Nikon 17-55/f2.8 this weekend, very happy so far, but still got alot to learn
tongue.gif

May 31, 2010 at 11:19 AM Post #6,155 of 6,467
chesebert :

Yes , in my ears it was a big upgrade. I found the sound of the EC DAC more open and i liked it overall better than the Abrahamsen DAC.

May 31, 2010 at 2:55 PM Post #6,156 of 6,467
update on my incoming MMG's... they have arrived, fit in the room and actually sound good 
biggrin.gif

It's a direct insert, I just put them in front of my GS10's so now it's MacMini -> M192 -> PM7001KI -> MMG
Coming weeks I'll need to decide which speakers I'll keep.

the books you see are to keep them stable, since I only got one pair of stands with them... have to fix that sometime but it works like this.

Jun 6, 2010 at 12:31 AM Post #6,157 of 6,467

Quote:
Thought I would toss in a new picture taken with my new camera in the morning sun
smily_headphones1.gif

I have the same chair but in red! They are so so comfortable.
I'm extremely jealous of your monitors,  that with Eyefinity would be spectacular for gaming :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back