POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS
Oct 31, 2007 at 7:41 AM Post #1,066 of 2,461
And there you have it. The Man himself has cleared things up.
biggrin.gif

BTW, all you Darth owners out there, please post more pics... Aw, come on... you know you want to...
tongue.gif

Oct 31, 2007 at 2:41 PM Post #1,067 of 2,461
Quote:

Originally Posted by wrecked_porsche /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And there you have it. The Man himself has cleared things up.
biggrin.gif

BTW, all you Darth owners out there, please post more pics... Aw, come on... you know you want to...
tongue.gif

I would, but I need to get some leather pads first.
biggrin.gif

Nov 1, 2007 at 5:59 AM Post #1,070 of 2,461
I totally agree, I've never been a fan of Lace as I prefer darker wood so I didn't think I'd ever say this but these new Lace look rather good. It's darker than a lot of the others I've seen so far and the wood reminds me of fish scales!!!!

Nov 1, 2007 at 6:41 PM Post #1,071 of 2,461
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleEs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I totally agree, I've never been a fan of Lace as I prefer darker wood so I didn't think I'd ever say this but these new Lace look rather good. It's darker than a lot of the others I've seen so far and the wood reminds me of fish scales!!!!

Same here. I prefer darker woods as well but Lace/Leopard are the only light wood I like and these Deep Leopards comfirmed it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 1, 2007 at 8:49 PM Post #1,072 of 2,461
Quote:

Originally Posted by Territhemayor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I REALLY like those leopards, I'll see how they look finished, I may want to sell my morados to someone here (I know who wanted them) and pick up those leopards. We'll see.

I know that it's still gonna be couple months down the line, but I can't wait to see my leopard darth in person. I'm eager to see their luster in person
biggrin.gif

Oh, I noticed that you're a fellow Bada PH-12 owner. Have you done any tuberolling with the Darths? If so, are there any tube combos you prefer for them?

Nov 1, 2007 at 9:30 PM Post #1,073 of 2,461
im still using my first set of tubes (syvania GT, POPE GT, and CBS Zalytron)
and in like 3 months I'll do a tuberoll to some nos tungsol or something.
I like it, it bring out the bass like 10 fold compared to my old pos amp
and my morados came, lol. They're really nice, of course, but I want to see the leopards before I make a complete decision.

Nov 2, 2007 at 9:53 PM Post #1,076 of 2,461
Hi,

Now that I'm finaly done with school and have started to make my own money, I'm thinking of getting "Darthed" as well. I haven't read through all of the 54 pages of this thread so maybe I'm asking an already answered question, and in that case - sorry for being an complete arse.
But since this is to me some serious money, I want the result to be perfect!
So, I have a question and a request that I would like to get helped with.

Question:
Which cable should I go for? Since the cable does the biggest difference in sound signature I wonder which one that fits my taste in music the best; Death metal, Black metal, Sludge, Drone, Doom, Post-Hardcore, Post-Rock etc. (fast music with a lot of mid-range and subtle nuances and details).

Request:
I'm interested in Bubinga, Cocobolo and Paduak woods. If you have some of these woods, would you like to post some pics on your 'phones to help me decide which wood to go for?

Thanks a lot i advance...
/Christopher

EDIT:
After seing this pic, Zebra is in my "interesting wood list"...beautyful headphone Cutthroat, beautyful!

Nov 2, 2007 at 11:04 PM Post #1,077 of 2,461
You really should look at every page of this thread -- most or all of your questions would *probably* be answered -- plus, you may get new ideas, too, and change your mind about what you want in a Darth.

Nov 2, 2007 at 11:06 PM Post #1,078 of 2,461
or there has been my
v.jpg

Nov 3, 2007 at 5:33 AM Post #1,080 of 2,461
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoppergrass /img/forum/go_quote.gif
two sets (open and closed) of cocobolos on pg. 35

BTW, mine are the closed pair.
basshead.gif
I just need to buy some leather pads, can't decide on the color.

EDIT: BTW do the leather pads get hot like pleather pads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back