Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Feb 6, 2012 at 12:44 PM Post #2,030 of 4,134

Quote:
TF10 reshell done by Heir

Really?  Oh, it's on.
cool.gif

Feb 6, 2012 at 2:25 PM Post #2,031 of 4,134
E7 and E9 combo.  Really enjoying this paired with the K701. 

Feb 6, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #2,035 of 4,134
If it makes you feel any better, I have nothing to drive them with. I sold my T1 to help offset the cost of my KGSSHV that I am having built. So for the next 3 weeks or so I can just hope they sound good. 

It's funny to think how this all started. If I had not borrowed my friends DT770Pro, I would not be here right now. I am not sure if I should thank him or punch him. He is not a Head-Fi member, but just a musician who wanted some decent headphones. I liked his, but don't spend big bugs without doing serious research. That is how I got here. I owned some Magnepans before joining here, so I was not new to audio, but I still didn't expect it to end here. I thought I was pushing it when I bought the DT880.

Quote:
^

I don't have to guess, I also hate you.  >_<

Damn.. just damn.. that is my unicorn.

Feb 6, 2012 at 11:44 PM Post #2,036 of 4,134
Pair of matched Groove Tubes 6L6 tubes $10
Groove Tubes 12AX7A $4
Groove Tubes 7025 $4
Groove Tubes 12AT7 pair $4 each
Groove Tubes 12AX7C $4
Ruby 12AX7 $4

The ad on craigslist, got them all for $25, now i have to decide what to do with them.

Feb 7, 2012 at 9:08 AM Post #2,038 of 4,134
I'll still be around. I suspect most of my future posts will be in off topic threads however. I don't think I will be doing much more buying/selling. I still like to keep up with whats available. I woudn't be much of a headphone guy if I didn't know anything about the new products coming out. I just won't be owning any of them.

Feb 7, 2012 at 10:39 AM Post #2,039 of 4,134
People are going to force you to write a million impressions. Get ready. The best comes at a cost.

Quote:
I'll still be around. I suspect most of my future posts will be in off topic threads however. I don't think I will be doing much more buying/selling. I still like to keep up with whats available. I woudn't be much of a headphone guy if I didn't know anything about the new products coming out. I just won't be owning any of them.

Feb 7, 2012 at 7:15 PM Post #2,040 of 4,134

R.I.P. TruBrew. :wink:

Things are much simpler on the other side, it's all about the music. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back